[Up to 75% Off] A la Carte Western Buffet Dinner at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar in Damansara Perdana for 1 (RM32) / 2 (RM60) / 4 (RM110) People. From RM27.50 per person. Pork-free
- A la carte Western buffet dinner for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Main course: Beef stroganoff, spring chicken, fish and chips, smoked salmon pasta, and more.
- Appetiser: Crispy calamari salad, Caesar salad, clam chowder, and more.
- Dessert: crispy mango, banana fritter, panna cotta, and more.
- Trendy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 2, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 22, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 5.30pm – 9.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dishes must be finished before ordering a new one.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar: 03-7710 1118 (Call Mon – Sat: 5.30pm – 9.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The term ‘buffet’ may mean many things such as having a fishing rod on a boat or holding a fork in the middle of a savannah. Today’s Groupon eliminates language loopholes with an a la carte Western buffet dinner at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM32 instead of RM107.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM215.80 (only RM30 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM110 instead of RM431.60 (only RM27.50 per person)
Famished forces feast on a la carte Western buffet dinners with hearty main course dishes including beef stroganoff, spring chicken, fish and chips, smoked salmon pasta, and more. Appetites arise at the arrival of charismatic crispy calamari salad and Caesar salad while tongues salute illustrious clam chowder and mushroom soup. As pampered patrons pile on delectable desserts such as crispy mango and banana fritters, gregarious gadgets bask in Wi-Fi rays and the attention of hip furniture.
RM107.90 value of a la carte buffet meal for 1 person is calculated based on 2 main courses (total RM50 value), 1 salad (RM20 value), one soup (RM15 value), 1 dessert (RM8 value), and 16% service charges and Government tax included (RM14.90 value), but customers are welcome to have more. Dishes must be finished before ordering a new one.
Ecoba Restaurant & Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
It’s stylish, yet understated, and reminded me of a much bigger version of laid back bars in East London. With chill out music playing in the background and a large selection of beers on tap, the scene was set for a night of merriment. – May 24, 2010