[Up to 66% Off] A la Carte Tapas Buffet Dinner at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar in Damansara Perdana for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM65) or 4 (RM95) People. From RM23.75 per person. Crispy Calamari, Foot-long Sausages, Chicken Nachos, and More. Pork-free
- A la carte tapas buffet dinner for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Crispy calamari, tuna bruschetta, sausages, fritters and more.
- Trendy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 27, 2012 – Sep 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 18, 2012 – Sep 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 5.30pm – 9.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Buffet menu subject to daily rotation.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar: 03-7710 1118 (Call Mon – Sat: 5.30pm – 9.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When eating out, it is important to practice good table manners, like slurping soup to show appreciation or chewing with open mouths to assure parents of vegetable consumption. Today’s Groupon puts new found manners to use with an a la carte tapas buffet dinner at Ecoba Restaurant & Bar in Damansara Perdana. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM69.60
- Buffet for 2 people for RM65 instead of RM139.20
- Buffet for 4 people for RM95 instead of RM278.40
Stretch stomachs as indulgences of a la carte tapas buffet ensure food pickers and big eaters are equally satisfied. Fun-sized finger-food comes in forms of crispy calamari, tuna bruschetta, sausage platters and more, to the delight of ravenous mortals and pterodactyls. Establish street credibility and resolve abandonment issues as trendy dining spaces let one feel accepted amongst cool crowds while capturing fleeting Wi-Fi signals on smartphones to update internet friends of real life social gatherings.
Ecoba Restaurant & Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.