[53% Off] 4 Sushi Hand Rolls + Miso Soup + Free Flow of Green Tea at Don Don Sushi for RM12 instead of RM25.50. Pork-free
- Sushi hand roll set.
- Soft shell crab, salmon, teriyaki chicken and spicy tuna rolls.
- Includes miso soup and free flow of green tea.
- UniFi available.
- Redemption period: Nov 21, 2011 – Jan 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 4, 2011 – Jan 20, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 9pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Closed on Sundays.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in or take away (miso soup and green tea not valid for take away).
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Don Don Sushi, Sunway Mas Commercial Center only:
- 03-7886 3983 (12pm – 8.30pm)
is one of the world’s most versatile ingredients and can be consumed by humans,
animals and even vegans. Today’s Groupon can also be enjoyed by everyone: for
RM12, you get a four-piece sushi hand roll set with miso soup and free flow of green tea (RM25.50 total value) at Don Don Sushi in Petaling
Jaya. Set consists of:
Eager eyes get into staring contests with larger than average sushi hand rolls, eventually succumbing to their allure and aroma. Devouring hand rolls, tongues ride a merry-go-round of flavour consisting of soft shell crab, salmon, teriyaki chicken, tuna and wasabi. Miso soup adds more bulk to set meals while green tea washes down stubborn morsels refusing to go without a fight. Dining amidst air-conditioned climates, patrons also enjoy Wi-Fi access, allowing for instant posting of sushi photos on social networks to the chagrin of friends and family. Cigarette connoisseurs coddle sticks of relaxation in selected areas, isolating them from oxygen only zones.
Don Don Sushi does not serve
Phone: 03-7886 3983 (12pm – 8.30pm)
Facebook: Don Don Sushi
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Sushi rolls are filled with many different ingredients from a simple Japanese omelette (tamago), to gourmet soft-shell crab and unagi. In addition, they are larger sized compared to the usual ones Malaysians are used to. Don Don Sushi provides a quick takeaway meal to busy working professionals who do not always have the luxury to enjoy extended lunch hours. – Nov 17, 2010