[Up to 55% Off] 4-Course Western Dinner + Drinks at Dodge Café, Bukit Bintang for 1 (RM28) / 2 (RM50) People. From RM25 per person. Beef Tenderloin, Mussels and More. Pork-free
- 4-course Western dinner for 1 or 2 people.
- Main course: beef tenderloin, roasted mussels, quarter roasted chicken, or whole roasted fish.
- Includes garden salad, mushroom soup and soft drinks.
- Includes watermelon or honey melon slices as dessert.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Oct 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 7pm – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant (food sourced from Halal suppliers).
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Dodge Café: 010-516 3533 / 017-226 4745 (Call 7pm – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Utilising forks and knives while eating is a testament to civilised dining, just like quietly chewing food morsels or kindly assisting cows onto dinner plates. Today’s Groupon beefs up meals with a four-course Western dinner and drinks at Dodge Café in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM55.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM111.40 (only RM25 per person)
Each person gets:
Residing in kitchens, eight roasted mussels attempt to hide inner meats as servers unveil other edible options such as choice beef tenderloin cuts, quarter roasted chickens, whole roasted fish, and hearty aromas. Garden salads, mushroom soups, and fruits co-operate to satisfy steely stomachs while parched throats from verbalised thoughts appeal to carbonated drinks and sudden rain spells. As conversations progress from animated discussions to awkward silences, hands wander to mobile phones and tablets to evacuate boredom with available Wi-Fi.
Dodge Café uses Halal ingredients and does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 010-516 3533 / 017-226 4745 (Call 7pm – 11pm daily)
Kuala Lumpur 50250