[Up to 75% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Doafe Restaurant & Bar for 1 (RM29) / 2 (RM49) / 4 (RM82) People. From RM20.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose main course: 160g lamb loin or trio of fish.
- Choose homemade desserts: bread & butter pudding or chocolate cake.
- Includes soup of the day.
- Chef with up to 19 years of experience.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 14, 2012 – Sep 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 5, 2012 – Sep 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 11.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- 10% discount off any beverage is not valid for promotional items or happy hour rates.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Doafe Restaurant & Bar: 03-3325 1422 (Call 11am – 11.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Preparing meals requires cooking skills, the right recipes, and a kitchen. Today’s Groupon gives the right fixes with a three-course Western meal, inclusive of service charges at Doafe Restaurant & Bar in Klang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 people for RM29 instead of RM81.40
- Meal for 2 people for RM49 instead of RM162.80 (only RM 24.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM82 instead of RM325.60 (only RM20.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Tummies growl and teeth ache for food when hungry humans appear in packs of one, twos, or fours and parade sleek surroundings to settle behind table tops. Appetites grow when eyes feast on lamb loins flanked with potatoes and greens or fishy trios consisting of cod, salmon, and grilled fish prepped by experienced chef. Stomachs soon satiate and fingers flick over virtual views, sharing appetising accomplishments via available internet waves. Customers also get 10% off any beverage, but is not valid for promotional items or happy hour rates.
Doafe Restaurant & Bar does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.