[Up to 33% Off] Desa WaterPark: 1-Day Unlimited Access Ticket for Child (RM12) / Adult (RM16)
- 1-day unlimited access ticket to Desa WaterPark for adult or child.
- Thrilling water rides such as Super Tube, ThunderBolt, and Shock Wave.
- Family-oriented water rides include Water Factory, Action River, Pink Slide, Tarzan in Town, and more.
- Valid for all rides in the park.
- Each ride has a designated attendant.
- Click here for full list of park rules and regulations as well as health and safety restrictions.
- Redemption period: May 19, 2012 – Jul 19, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Tue, Thu – Fri: 10.30am – 6pm / Sat, Sun and school holidays: 10am – 6pm.
- Not valid on Wednesdays (except during school holidays) and public holidays.
- May buy and use many.
- Children below 2.5 feet enter for free.
- Admission to rides subject to availability and specific height limitations.
- Admission to ThunderBolt ride valid Sat, Sun, and school holidays: 2pm – 3pm.
- Rental for double tube subject to RM15 surcharge with refundable deposit.
- Rental for single tube subject to RM11 surcharge with refundable deposit.
- Lockers available at RM3 per access.
- Outside food not allowed.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Water park may be closed without prior notice due to bad weather.
- Insurance not provided.
- Valid at Desa WaterPark: 03-7118 8338 (Call Mon – Tue, Thu – Fri: 10.30am – 6pm / Sat, Sun and school holidays: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Activities for the adventurous include extreme sports, drag racing, and circus lion training. Today’s Groupon pumps adrenaline with a one-day unlimited access ticket to `Desa WaterPark. Choose from:
- Child entrance ticket for RM12 instead of RM17
- Adult entrance ticket for RM16 instead of RM24
Take on thrilling journeys and chills on rides created by genius mechanics and tractor cranes within Desa WaterPark. Full day unlimited access for adults, children, or pet monkeys allow admission to adventurous adrenaline rushes on Super Tube, ThunderBolt, Shock Wave, and trips to the toilet. The less adventurous may settle for grounded fun such as the Water Factory, Action River, Pink Slide, Tarzan in Town, and more as managerial marshals overlook hyperactive humans and tidal waves.
- Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 6pm (not including Wednesdays and public holidays)
- Sat, Sun, and school holidays: 10am – 6pm
Customers are advised to wear appropriate swimming attire, T-shirts, or shorts.
Phone: 03-7118 8338 (Call Mon – Tue, Thu – Fri: 10.30am – 6pm / Sat, Sun and school holidays: 10am – 6pm).
Ask a Question