[Up to 44% Off] Fish Curry Meal + Drinks at Desa Kopitiam for 2 (RM22) / 4 (RM42) People. From RM10.50 per person. Pork Free
- Nyonya fish curry with lady’s fingers, serai, tofu, cabbage, and long beans.
- Choice of lime juice, lemon tea, honey chrysanthemum, barley, or lemon green tea.
- Comes with white rice.
- Home-cooked style, using fresh and natural ingredients.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Walk-in redemption period: Aug 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Valid 8.30am – 1.30am daily (including public holidays).
- Reservation required if dining parties consist of more than 10 people.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Desa Kopitiam: 012-330 1711 / 017-332 3286 (Call 10am – 5pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Humans enjoy eating fish in curry, broth, and scuba diving gear. Today’s Groupon explores flavours with a fish curry meal at Desa Kopitiam in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 person for RM22 instead of RM37.40 (only RM11 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM42 instead of RM74.80 (only RM10.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Fish fans feast on fish flesh while frolicking in festive Nyonya curry brimming with lady’s fingers, serai, tofu, cabbage, and long beans. Intersperse spicy morsels by chugging refreshing drinks of lime juice, lemon tea, honey chrysanthemum, barley, or lemon green tea while shovelling white rice into bellies. As pampered patrons pulverise feasts furnished with home-cooked sensibilities and natural ingredients, smartphones swim in Wi-Fi waves without goggles.
Desa Kopitiam does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 012-330 1711 / 017-332 3286 (Call 10am – 5pm daily)
Portion of fish curry on pictures below is for 2 people
Kuala Lumpur 58100