[Up to 83% Off] 4-course Authentic Middle Eastern Meal + Free Flow of Iced Lemon Tea at De Kebab, Solaris Dutamas. For 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person. Halal
- Main course: lamb koubideh, chicken kebab, fried fish with rice, chicken biryani or lamb biryani.
- Appetisers: humus, kash-e-bademjan and tabouleh.
- Dessert: baklava, rich filo pastry with nuts and honey.
- Includes fresh Iranian bread and free flow of iced lemon tea.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available.
- Indoor and alfresco dining available.
- Redemption period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 14, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 11.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Sharing only allowed for additional diners aged 6 and below.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at De Kebab: 03-6205 3580 (call noon (12pm) – 11.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deserts are filled with sand, cacti, and cakes which cannot spell. Today’s Groupon relieves dry spells with a 4-course authentic Middle Eastern meal at De Kebab in Solaris Dutamas. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM177.25 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM60 instead of RM354.50 (only RM15 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Dining delegates devour authentic Middle Eastern cuisine with main course selections including lamb koubideh, chicken kebab, chicken biryani and more. Negotiating through meaty morsels, guilty consciences are satiated with combination salads of hummus, enigmatic eggplants, and tabouleh comprising of onions, tomatoes, and beef. Taste buds tap dance to the rhythm of baklava desserts filled with nuts and honey while free flow of iced lemon tea lubricate throats and conversations.