[32% Off] 3-Course Korean Meal for 2 people at Da Sa Rang for RM45 instead of RM66. Includes Kimchi Jjigae, Ddeokbokki and Dolsot Bibim Bap
- 3-course Korean meal for 2 includes kimchi jjigae, ddeokbokki and dolsot bibim bap.
- 8 complimentary side dishes of para-namoul, chmunamoul, kimchi and more.
- Managed by Korean family with more than 25 years of experience in FnB.
- Redemption period: Nov 17, 2011 – Jan 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 8, 2011 – Jan 18, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid weekdays: 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 11pm / weekends: 11am – 3pm.
- Valid on public holidays (lunch only).
- May buy and use many.
- Complimentary side dishes are not refillable.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Da Sa Rang (03-5637 0061).
carefully prepared dish creates plate harmony and happy mouths, but a dish
hastily thrown together upsets the balance of culinary universes causing
tongues to dive down throats in terror. Keep tasters rooted with today’s
Groupon: for RM45, you get a 3-course Korean meal for two people at Da Sa Rang in
SS15, Subang Jaya (RM66 value). Meal includes:
Cavorting culinarists in groups of two consort with Korean delegates dishing out doles pertaining to Oriental culinary experiences and flavours, only matched in authenticity by its successful landing on Malaysian shores. Peel through kimchi jjigae, a serving of soup drizzled with generous meat helpings of minced pork for porcine retaliation towards bacon strip counterparts. A serving of ddeokbokki begins the first of two ubiquitous rice inclusion in Asian mealtimes; a Korean rice cake served with spicy sauce. Actions are rounded off with dolsot bibim bap, rice and vegetables cooked with meat in a stone pot bursting with flavour representative of a 25-year immersion in Korean food.
Phone: 03-5637 0061
Still unclear? Discuss this discount