[56% Off] 3-hour Hands-on Rustic Mille Crepe Baking Workshop for RM110 instead of RM250. Learn to Make Crepe Batter and Crepe Layering
- 3-hour hands-on rustic mille crepe baking workshop.
- Learn to make crepe batter and layering to form a mille crepe.
- Flavours: vanilla, coffee or strawberry.
- Take home a quarter or 1/3 of the cake.
- Equipment and ingredients provided.
- No added preservatives.
- Small classes with highly experienced chef.
- Redemption period: Apr 5, 2012 – May 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 24, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
- Min. 15 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 7 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Halal ingredients.
- Customers are required to bring their own containers to take home cake.
- Max. 9 – 12 students in groups of 3 per class.
- Valid at Cooking with Nicholas: 016-682 7465 (Calling hours: 9am – 6pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Mobile number
- Preferred date(s) of class
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
The serendipitous discovery of mille crepes was made by leaving a mountain of flour with an agitated cow by a caravan for seven full moons. Debunk myths with today’s Groupon for RM110, with a three-hour rustic mille crepe baking workshop at Cooking with Nicholas (RM250 value) in Petaling Jaya.
- Apr 5, 2012 (Thu): 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Apr 14, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- Apr 15, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- Apr 17, 2012 (Tue): 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Apr 21, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- Apr 29, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- May 1, 2012 (Tue): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- May 6, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- May 12, 2012 (Sat): 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- May 20, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
- May 26, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
- May 27, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
- June 5, 2012 (Tue): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
- June 9, 2012 (Sat): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
- June 17, 2012 (Sun): 2.30pm – 5.30pm (new)
Additional time slots may be available at the discretion of Cooking with Nicholas.
Rustic mille crepe:
- Dimension: approx. 28cm
- Layers: 18 – 20 layers per cake
- Flavours: vanilla, coffee or strawberry
Master the mustering of confectionary fortresses as renowned chef, Nicholas Pillai lays down batter mixing and baking techniques to piece together 20-layered crepe monuments. During three-hour workshops, students create edible discs to form harmonious bonds with cream circles infused with vanilla, coffee or strawberry flavours to the delight of taste buds and lonely zebras. Samples of achievements may be brought back to acquaint families in a newfound staple or line trophy cases and refrigerators. Comfy clothes are a must to stretch baking muscles and creativity.
Nicholas Pillai is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove, websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majalah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama and Shape. Nicholas has taught more than 1,000 students in the past eight months.
Phone: 016-682 7465 (Calling hours: 9am – 6pm daily)