[Up to 60% Off] L’Oreal Hair Spa or Korean Scalp Treatment Package from RM36. For men / women
- Choose L’Oreal hair spa or Korean scalp treatment.
- Includes wash and blow.
- Uses L’Oreal and Korean-imported products.
- Get 20% off colouring, perming and rebonding.
- Valid for all hair lengths.
- Redemption period: Jan 10, 2012 – Mar 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 29 – Mar 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Tue – Fri: 10.30am – 8pm / Sat – Sun: 10am – 7pm (including selected public holidays. Call to enquire).
- Not valid: Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 30, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid for first-time customers only.
- Valid at Colorz n Curlz (03-6142 6843)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mane pageants determine the king of the jungle, with the healthiest, silkiest and thickest manes declared faunal monarchs. Claim your crowning glory with today’s Groupon: you get to choose a one-hour L’Oreal hair spa or scalp treatment, inclusive of wash and blow, at Colorz n Curlz in Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- L'Oreal hair spa OR Korean scalp treatment + wash + blow for RM36 instead of RM75
- L'Oreal hair spa OR Korean scalp treatment + cut + wash + blow for RM45 instead of RM113
Korean scalp treatment removes oil and itchiness from hair bases, while addressing dandruff and thinning hairline. Improving texture, metabolism and bacterial control, scalps will no longer be hazard areas to hair roots, while fortifying roots to support stylish coiffures and a wash and blow finishes the process. Meanwhile, bristles surviving unprovoked attacks from UV rays and pollution legions choose the L’Oreal hair spa. Treating parched hair in a creamy soak, strands absorb moisture and aromas usually found in shampoo museums, with a final wash and blow attracting a trail of fashion-conscious sniffer dogs.
An additional 20% discount entitles patrons to include colouring (up to RM300 value), perming (up to RM280 value), rebonding (up to RM300 value) and a director hair cut for any hair length (RM38 value).
Phone: 03-6142 6843
The hairdresser Kim was a very friendly person and even taught me how I could possibly style my hair. – Feb 20, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
I just love the way Kim takes her time to cut my hair (and my aunt’s as well), very slowly and carefully. One could tell that she is very passionate in what she does – like she’s working on a piece of art, rather than just getting it over and done with attitude. – May 30, 2011.