[Up to 50% Off] Cash Voucher for All Food Items at Cocotei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine. Choose RM100 (RM60) / RM150 (RM75) Voucher. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Cash voucher valid for all food and set menu items.
- Choose a la carte menu items from 14 categories and various set meals.
- Menu includes fresh sashimi, ebi niniku yaki, wagyu beef, salmon rose maki, bento sets and more.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Price range for set meals start from RM30++ onwards.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 29, 2012 – Nov 4, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri & Sun: 11.30am – 2pm & 6.30pm – 10pm / Sat: 11.30am – 2pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for more value.
- Limit 2 vouchers per receipt.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Not valid with other on-going promotions, beverages, selected desserts and cigarettes.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Cocotei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine: 03-2141 1945 / 1-800-88-6655 (Call 10.45am – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Note: Please take note that the fineprint has been changed from 'limit 2 vouchers per receipt' to 'limit 2 vouchers per table'.
When salmon swim to spawning sites, some get lost, others perish, while the rest settle on sashimi platters. Today’s Groupon revels in unfulfilled goals with cash vouchers for food and set menu items from Cocotei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- RM60 for RM100 cash voucher
- RM75 for RM150 cash voucher
Delve into depths of menu items with cash vouchers valid for a la carte dishes and set menus that please palates and satiate stomachs. Line hungry tummies with delicate delicacies like sumptuous sashimi, salmon rose maki, luxurious wagyu beef and bento sets that fill empty gaps. Set menus range from RM30++ onwards, as pickers pander between teriyaki, sashimi, sushi, and teppanyaki cliques. Cosy indoor settings ensure impromptu dinner dates are well accepted by significant others despite downturn economies and frugal eating habits.
Cocotei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2141 1945 / 1-800-88-6655 (Call 10.45am – 10.30pm daily)
My favorite of the night is the Hotatei Ninniku which is grilled scallop with cheese. The scallop too was laces with tiny caviar and seaweed giving it an extra bite while the scallop with cheese itself was rich and juicy. – Jul 11, 2011
Can't go wrong with the sashimi platter here. Sit at the counter and watch the chefs slice up the raw fish and spread everything in a flawless presentation, remaining poised and cool-headed despite the clamor of customers placing ceaseless orders. – May 22, 2011
The Miami Ink maki was also yummy. I thought the mixed raw fish retained its distinctive flavours well and the crispy soft shell crab added a nice touch to it. – Jun 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur 55100