[Up to 52% Off] 5-Course Authentic Indian Meal at Chola Kitchen. Choose 4 (RM35) / 8 people (RM65). From RM8.10 per person. Pork-free
- 5-course authentic Indian meal for 4 or 8 people.
- Includes mutton, chicken, fish, lady’s fingers, and raita.
- Served with aromatic biryani rice cooked with various spices.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Mar 20, 2012 – Apr 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 15, 2012 – Apr 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of a no-show.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on the 3rd Monday of every month.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Chola Kitchen (03-3324 5433 / Calling hours: 10am – 8pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
People enjoy novel experiences when opening cardboard boxes, eating foreign food, and eating cardboard boxes. Today’s Groupon surprises senses with a five-course Indian meal at Chola Kitchen in Klang. Choose from:
- 4 people: Five-course Indian meal for RM35 instead of RM68.25 (only RM8.75 per person)
- 8 people: Five-course Indian meal for RM65 instead of RM136.50 (only RM8.10 per person)
Dining delegates dig into a five-course authentic Indian meal consisting of mutton drenched in rich onion based gravy, chicken soaked in spicy sauce, deep-fried tenggiri fish cutlets, and luscious lady’s fingers. Accompanying meat morsels, gourmet gravies, and lonely cheeks, aromatic biryani rice cooked with various spices tantalise tongues and next door diners. Skilfully sliding down throats and noses, raita made from cucumber, carrots, onions, and chilli tossed in yoghurt offers hearty sides amidst hearty conversations.
Phone: 03-3324 5433 (10am
Facebook: Chola Kitchen Restaurant
Ask a Question