[63% Off] Clay Oven Meat Dinner Buffet for RM29 instead of RM78.90 at ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant, Subang Parade. Pork-free
- Dinner buffet consisting of chicken, beef, mutton, lamb and fish dishes.
- Includes appetisers, rice and breads.
- Live band from Wednesdays to Saturdays.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Nov 17, 2011 – May 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 8, 2011 – May 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 2 hours of dining.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Children below 7 dine for free. 1 child per Groupon.
- Service charge and Government tax included.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant (03-5638 5508).
teams often warm up by stretching mouths, chewing meat for half an hour and
arguing with brick walls. Leave the banter at the side with today's Groupon:
for RM29, you get a clay oven meat dinner buffet worth RM78.90 from ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant in
Subang Jaya. Buffet consists of:
into a myriad of dishes best suited for carnivorous cravings, meat lovers
overdose on kebabs, leg of lamb, turmeric and chilli fish and more. Salads,
samosas and other side dishes offer ample bulk to already large meals, while
also offering less gluttonous meat lovers to indulge in more balanced diets.
Troublesome tots under the age of seven dine for free, saving on dinner and
babysitting costs while live bands entertain crowds from 9pm to midnight on
Wednesday to Saturday, allowing karaoke enthusiasts to take note of sounds made
by real vocalists.
ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
I quite like the ambiance of the place coz they've few sections; of smoking/ non-smoking area. We opt to sit and dine at the non-smoking area because it's much cooler in there... =) – Mar 5, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Also got live music, dunno wat name the band but get a thumbs up from me. Seems like foreigners to me, maybe Philippines but they even sang "Hijau" by Zainal Abidin. Sang quite alot of songs through the nite. – Jul 31, 2011