[63% Off] 2-Course Western Dinner + Drink at ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant for RM20.90 instead of RM56.70. Choose from 4 main courses. Pork-free
- Choose from New Jersey Chicken Fillet, Grilled Butter Fish Fillet, Linguine Carbonara or Linguine ala Thai.
- Traditional Italian tomato soup.
- Choose from Coke, Sprite or iced lemon tea.
- Live band from Wednesdays to Saturdays.
- Top up RM7.90 for a mug of Anchor beer.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2011 – Nov 4, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2011 – Nov 2, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 6pm – 10.45pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant (03-5638 5508).
Linguini wrapped fillets may be a foodie’s dream come true but may put individual pasta and fillet dishes out of a job. Employ the power of choice with today’s Groupon: for RM20.90, you get a two-course Western dinner, inclusive of service charges and Government tax from ChillOut Bistro and Restaurant (up to RM56.70 total value). Dine on:
Traditional Italian tomato soup kicks off the dinner, as warm sumptuous flavours course through tracheal lanes, whetting appetites for heavier dishes. Customers then exercise democratic rights during the selection of the main course, with chicken, fish and linguini candidates presenting their case before being elected to the hot plate. Washing down morsels with either Coke, Sprite or iced lemon tea, diners may also enjoy complimentary wind from the outdoor breezes. Live bands entertain crowds from 9pm to midnight on Wednesday to Saturday, allowing karaoke enthusiasts to take note of sounds made by real vocalists.
This restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-5638 5508
I quite like the ambiance of the place coz they've few sections; of smoking/ non-smoking area. We opt to sit and dine at the non-smoking area because it's much cooler in there... =) – Mar 5, 2011.
Next up we have the Linguine Carbonara pasta which I would have to admit would be the best dish among all of us, hands down. Coming from myself, who I have to admit is a tad bit picky with my Italian food, I honestly recommend this dish to anyone that comes around this place. – May 13, 2010
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Also got live music, dunno wat name the band but get a thumbs up from me. Seems like foreigners to me, maybe Philippines but they even sang "Hijau" by Zainal Abidin. Sang quite alot of songs through the nite. – Jul 31, 2011