[Up to 56% Off] 3-Course Meal at Cheechah Authentic Malaysian Tapas for 1 Person (RM17) / 2 People (RM30). Halal
- Main course: Cheechah nasi lemak, Malacca fish sambal, fish and chips, and more.
- Tapas: Keropok lekor, Kuala Sepatang prawn fritters, five sisters dumplings, and more.
- Desserts: honey dew sago or omm ali.
- Indoor and outdoor dining space with Wi-Fi provided.
- Redemption period: Mar 6, 2012 – May 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 25, 2012 – May 4, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 8am – midnight (12am) daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Cheechah Authentic Malaysian Tapas (03-6148 3360 / call Mon – Fri: 8am – 12pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Local cuisines are often inspired by culture, tradition, and yogurt culture. Today’s Groupon perpetuates patriotism with a three-course meal inclusive of service charges from Cheechah Authentic Malaysian Tapas in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Choose three-course meal for:
- 1 person for RM17 instead of RM33.88
- 2 people for RM30 instead of RM67.76
Meal for each person includes:
Empty gastronomists stock up on sustenance, beginning with appetising local components such as keropok lekor, Kuala Sepatang prawn fritters, or five sisters dumplings. Litter stomach expanse with in-house delicacies such as Cheechah nasi lemak and Cheechah chicken curry or ambiguously import international plates of classic English fish and chips, chicken Caesar salad, and more. As communing sessions come to close, duo or solo gourmands may delegate between honey dew sago or omm ali to satisfy sweet hankerings.
Cheechah nasi lemak
Beef ginger kuey teow
Cheechah chicken chop
Five sisters dumplings
Honey dew sago
Ask a Question