[Up to 63% Off] Teriyaki Beef OR Sausage, Chicken Katsu, OR Black Pepper Beef Burger + Wedges + Drinks at Cafe Taka, Pavilion KL for 2 (RM24) / 4 (RM40) People. From RM10 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from teriyaki beef burger, chicken katsu burger, black pepper beef burger, or teriyaki sausage burger.
- Includes wedges and soft drinks.
- Japanese-fusion cuisine in the latest styles.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 2, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 24, 2012 – Nov 1, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 4 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 10pm / Sat & Sun: 12pm – 5pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Cafe Taka: 03-2143 6454 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without burgers, lonely French fries would be forced into relationships with notoriously cold ice-cream sundaes. Today’s Groupon consoles the soul with a Japanese burger meal at Cafe Taka in Pavilion KL. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM24 instead of RM54.30 (only RM12 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM40 instead of RM108.70 (only RM10 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Famished faces tuck into fusion meals of burger varieties, chomping on choice meats that include beef, chicken, and salty sausage. Nestled between fluffy beds of bread, thick patties drip teriyaki, tonkatsu, and black pepper sauce into absorbent flour before tongues twist around flavourful feasts complimented by servings of potato wedges. Refreshing drinks accompany parched throats, dutifully washing down stubborn vestiges of hunger and food as playful digits dance on screens with available Wi-Fi.
Cafe Taka does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2143 6454 (Call 11.30am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)