[49% Off] 3-hour Hands-on Crème Brûlée and Profiteroles Baking Class from Butter and Olive Baking Academy for RM128 instead of RM250
- 3-hour crème brûlée and profiteroles baking class.
- Learn how to make regular crème brûlée, orange peel crème brûlée and hazelnut flavoured custard cream coated in chocolate ganache.
- Bring home 5 pieces of profiteroles and 2 servings of crème brûlée.
- Hat, ingredients, tools and recipe provided.
- Conducted by experienced chefs trained in Taiwan.
- Class dates: Apr 15, 2012 and Apr 22, 2012.
- Class time: 10am – 1pm / 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Bookings must be made between Mar 29, 2012 – Apr 18, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Additional class dates may be added at the discretion of Butter and Olive Baking Academy.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal ingredients.
- Students are required to bring their own apron, notebook, stationery, calculator and container to take home baked goods.
- Min. 35, max. 50 students per class. Max. 3 students per group per workstation.
- Valid at Butter and Olive Baking Academy (03-8068 6249 / 016-215 3351).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rules of engagement dictate that all is fair in love and war, resulting in skirmishes such as pillow fights, food fights and marriage. End on sweeter notes with today’s Groupon; for RM128 you get a three-hour hands-on crème brûlée and profiteroles baking class (RM250 value) at Butter and Olive Baking Academy in Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor.
- Saturday & Sunday
- Apr 21, 2012 and Apr 22, 2012: 10am – 1pm / 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Additional classes may be available at the discretion of Butter and Olive Baking Academy.
Aspiring connoisseurs of after-meal delights dabble in the art dessert making of French heritage, whipping up treats from simplified culinary tomes. Three-hour class equips students with practical knowledge on construction of custards adorned with orange peels and hazelnut flavoured cream puffs with chocolate ganache overcoats from provided ingredients and tools. Wildly hankerings and coveted desires succumb to obedience as successful initiates are allowed five pieces of profiteroles and two crème brûlée trophies to be brought home for personal consumption or to supplement boasting rights.
While cooking tools, recipes and Halal ingredients are provided, students are required to bring their own apron, notebook, stationery, calculator and containers to take home baked goods.