[Up to 57% Off] Pizza & Pasta Meal + Drinks at Brunches Cafe. Choose Meal for 2 (RM22) / 4 people (RM39). Pork-free
- Pizza and pasta meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Pizzas include beef & cheese pizza, chilli tuna and cheese pizza and more.
- Spaghetti and pastas include shrimp and chili aglio olio, beef spaghetti Bolognese and more.
- Outdoor and air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: Feb 9, 2012 – Apr 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 28, 2012 – Apr 9, 2012
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 6 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sat: 11am – 9pm (including public holidays)
- Last order at 8.30pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 4 vouchers per table.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining companion orders main dish from menu.
- Service charges included, no Government tax.
- Muslim operated restaurant.
- Valid at Brunches Cafe (012-930 9721).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like courtroom battles, winning dining wars involve careful selection of well-fed juries, execution of well-timed counter-attacks, and the ability to convince companions to over-indulgence. Today’s Groupon dines without elaborate schemes with pizza and pasta meals plus drinks at Brunches Cafe in The Strand, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people: 1 pizza OR pasta each per person (2 total dishes) + 2 drinks for RM22 instead of RM44.90
- Meal for 4 people: 1 pizza OR pasta each per person (4 total dishes) + 4 drinks for RM39 instead of RM89.90
from selection of pizzas and pastas:
Travel to foreign soil whilst grounded comfortably on familiar territory, grazing on disc shaped offerings and plates of culinary doodles. Advocates of choice delegate palates according to whim and fancy, choosing from Italian tributes ranging from chicken and mushroom fettuccini Alfredo, shrimp and chilli aglio olio, beef and cheese pizza, chilli tuna and cheese pizza and more. Customers may choose to dine indoors in the cool breeze of provided air-conditioning or bask in the sun whilst downing favoured soft drinks or ice lemon tea.
Brunches Cafe is a Muslim operated restaurant, does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 012-930 9721
Next up there was the prawn and chilli aglio olio. Again, chilli. But with a base of olive oil and lemon juice, I was really tempted to try this. It was slurpy delicious. – Nov 8, 2011.
Ask a Question