[Up to 57% Off] Cocktails + Snack Boat + Tapas Platter at Bon Ton Restaurant, Lot 10 Shopping Centre for 2 (RM60) / 4 (RM108) People. From RM27 per person. Choose from 49 Cocktail Flavours. Pork-free
- Choose from 49 cocktail choices including classical, Cointreau, wine, and shooter cocktails.
- Snack boat consists of chicken satay, Vietnamese prawn rolls, otak-otak, spring rolls, grilled chicken wings, and deep fried calamari.
- Tapas platter includes glass noodles with chicken sausages, tomatoes, tuna, canape, vegetable rice rolls, and fried long brinjals.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 31, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 20, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Bon Ton Restaurant: 03-2142 2287 (Call 12pm – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Conversations are heightened by interesting anecdotes, finger food, and ladders. Today’s Groupon scales social ladders with cocktails, snack boat, and tapas platter at Bon Ton Restaurant at Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM126.30 (only RM30 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM108 instead of RM252.65 (only RM27 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Savvy socialites soak up cocktail concoctions constructed from classical, Cointreau, wine, and shooter cocktails while engaging in musical conversations on mundane musings. Board snack boats and neatly nibble on illustrious items including chicken satay, Vietnamese prawn rolls, otak-otak, spring rolls, grilled chicken wings, and deep fried calamari while enjoying the view of Wi-Fi waves. With meal sharing allowed, pampered patrons and imaginary pets pulverise tapas platters furnished with glass noodles accompanied by sausages, tomatoes, tuna, canape, vegetable rice rolls, and fried long brinjals.
Customers may top up RM8.90 for fresh fruit juice (RM12.90 value) with choices of orange, carrot, apple, honeydew, or watermelon. Customers also get 20% off on all soft drinks, mocktails and cocktail refills.
Bon Ton Restaurant does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2142 2287 (Call 12pm – 10.30pm daily)
Facebook: BON TON LOT 10