[54% Off] 1.5-hr Foot Reflexology + Half Body Massage + Foot Bath for RM39 instead of RM85. For men / women. Limited Groupons
- 1.5-hour foot reflexology, half body massage and foot bath.
- Pressure point reflexology improves blood circulation.
- Upper body massage releases tension and promotes relaxation.
- 20% off on body massage, gua-sha, ear candling and more during the same visit.
- RM10 cash voucher for body massage for next visit.
- Welcome for non-members of Sunway Lagoon Club with parking at RM3.
- Redemption period: Apr 19, 2012 – Jul 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 10, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10.30am – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Valid at Body Revolution Sunway Lagoon Club only: 03-5631 5229 / 016-249 6868 (Calling hours: 10.30am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Human’s need for touch is fulfilled through handshakes, wrestling, and sappy love songs. Fulfil quotas with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a 1.5-hour foot reflexology package at Body Revolution, at Sunway Lagoon Club, Bandar Sunway (RM85 value).
- 5-minute herbal foot bath
- 60-minute foot reflexology (RM49 value)
- 30-minute upper half body massage (choose with or without massage oil) (RM36 value)
Therapeutic sessions open with foot baths infused with herbs, lubricating feet and connecting appendages before main courses of foot reflexology. Hands with over three years of experience mould and knead pressure points, expunging stress knots and improving blood circulation throughout body cavities while neglected stomachs feast on ginseng tea. Releasing tension and promoting relaxation, massages unknot tight muscles as customers are presented with 20% off other services on the same day along with RM10 cash vouchers for future visits.
Phone: 03-5631 5229 / 016-249 6868 (calling hours: 10.30am – 10pm daily)
Ask a Question