[Up to 54% Off] Learn to Play a Song on Ukulele in 4 Lessons + Ukelele for 1 (RM110) / 2 (RM210) People. From RM105 per person
- 30-minute ukulele lessons held weekly.
- Learn to play a song in 4 lessons conducted in English.
- Includes introduction to basic music theory.
- Ukulele comes with a bag.
- Choices of songs include Jason Mraz’s ‘I’m Yours’, Jessie J’s ‘Price Tag’, Train’s ‘Soul Sister’, and more.
- Instructor with over 7 years of teaching experience.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2012 – Nov 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 24, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- All 4 lessons must be completed within 1 month during the redemption period.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 8 students per class.
- For customers aged 7 and above only.
- Participants are advised to arrive 10 minutes early. No time extension will be given for late-comers.
- Participants are given ukuleles during first lessons and are required to bring them for subsequent classes.
- Groupon for 2 people may be redeemed separately.
- No replacement classes for non-attendance.
- No certification provided.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Blue Grass Music & Arts: 012-209 1499 (Call 12pm – 8.30pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Prodigies can turn any everyday object into musical instrument, including bags of beans, empty cans, and voice boxes. Today’s Groupon utilises talent with a four-lesson ukulele course and a ukulele instrument at Blue Grass Music & Arts in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM110 instead of RM230
- Course for 2 people for RM210 instead of RM460 (only RM105 per person)
- 4 x 30-minute ukulele lesson (1 lesson per week)
- Learn to play one song
- Ukulele instrument will be given during the first lesson
- Wed: 10.30am – 11am / 7pm – 7.30pm
- Thu: 6.30pm – 7pm
- Fri: 6.30pm – 7pm / 7pm – 7.30pm
- Sat: 10.30am – 11am / 12pm – 12.30pm
- Sun: 12.30pm – 1pm / 1pm – 1.30pm
Customers can only choose one slot throughout the whole course.
Trainers bestow ukuleles upon musical neophytes on first thirty-minute lessons to be used throughout four-lesson courses to learn basic music theories and to master one song. After marvelling at dainty ukuleles, dainty fingers tug on tightly strung nylons to form harmonies and sweet sounds, captivating listeners and undiscovered dreams. Within a month, students master catchy love songs such as I’m Yours by Jason Mraz and more to serenade lovers both real and imagined.
4 lessons must be completed within 1 month during redemption period. No certification will be provided.
Phone: 012-209 1499 (Call 12pm – 8.30pm daily, not including public holidays)