[Up to 50% Off] Playgroup Session for Toddlers. Choose 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM80) Sessions. From RM20 per session
- 75-minute Busy Bee playgroup for toddlers up to 3 years old.
- Provides a relaxing setting for toddlers to interact, play and engage in fun thematic activities.
- Activities include circle time, story, art & craft and music & movement.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Includes mini snack break and time for free play and exploration.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2012 – Nov 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 25, 2012 – Nov 1, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue & Thu: 3.15pm – 4.30pm / Sat: 9.30am - 10.45am (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Aug 20, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012 (Hari Raya week).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 2 / max. 8 children per group.
- For first-time customers aged 15 months – 3 years only.
- Toddlers aged 18 months and below must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
- Groupon for 2 and 4 sessions must be completed within one month from the start of the first session.
- Valid at Blue Daisies Kids’ Club: 03-6203 1669 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 3.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Toddlers develop skills by trial and error, observing other human beings, and reading encyclopaedias on mobile devices. Today’s Groupon discovers surprises with a 75-minute playgroup session for toddlers at Blue Daisies Kids’ Club in Mont Kiara. Choose from:
- 1 session for RM25 instead of RM40
- 2 sessions for RM45 instead of RM80 (only RM22.50 per session)
- 4 sessions for RM80 instead of RM160 (only RM20 per session)
- Tue: 3.15pm – 4.30pm
- Thu: 3.15pm – 4.30pm
- Sat: 9.30am - 10.45am (NEW)
Keen parents spruce up loving children for 75-minute playgroup sessions that provide a relaxing setting for toddlers to interact with other understanding toddlers, engage in fun thematic activities or establish social hierarchies. In groups of eight tots, activities such as art, craft, music, and more will keep little angels occupied while developing hand-eye coordination and motor skills required for tricycle licences. Playgroup sessions include mini snack breaks and time for toddlers to free play, explore, and have serious discussions about the philosophical implications of processed milk.
Phone: Blue Daisies Kids’ Club: 03-6203 1669 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 3.30pm, not including public holidays)