[Up to 63% Off] Traditional Oven-roasted BBQ Baby Pork Ribs + Onion Soup at Bavarian Bierhaus, the Curve. Choose 1 Set for Up to 2 People (RM48) / 2 Sets for Up to 4 People (RM78). From RM39 per set
- Traditional German oven-roasted BBQ baby pork ribs.
- Served with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut and includes onion soup.
- Each set serves up to 2 people.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Groupon customers enjoy all day happy hour prices with 30 types of German and international beers.
- Redemption period: Aug 3, 2012 – Sep 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 24, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required for Mon – Thu and min. 4 days prior booking required for Fri – Sun. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limited spaces for Fri – Sat. Book early to ensure availability.
- Each set serves up to 2 people. Sharing not allowed for additional diners.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Bavarian Bierhaus: 03-7728 8269 (Call 12pm – 6pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A satisfying meal is complete with desserts, the right company, and a fat wallet. Today’s Groupon is value for money with traditional oven roasted BBQ baby pork ribs and onion soup, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at Bavarian Bierhaus at the Curve. Choose from:
- 1 set for up to 2 people for RM48 instead of RM106.70
- 2 sets for up to 4 people for RM78 instead of RM213.40 (only RM39 per set)
Each set includes:
Insatiable individuals growl hungrily, strolling along shopping aisles in search of German eatery and traditional oven-roasted BBQ baby pork ribs flanked with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, and enormous appetites. Hungry humanoids take in sleek surroundings as mouths munch on meaty morsels and slurp on onion soups. As satisfaction strikes, accomplishments are shared on virtual views via internet waves.
Groupon customers enjoy all day happy hour prices with 30 types of German and international beers.
Phone: 03-7728 8269 (Call 12pm – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Bavarian Bierhaus takes their pork seriously and you can sure see this by their arrays of sumptuous pork dishes! Food quality is outstanding and for the price one pays, I felt it’s very justified as imported products and meat are expensive in the market. Bavarian Bierhaus is certainly a great German restaurant to look for fabulous food, great beers and relaxing ambience. – Dec 9, 2011
–Chasing Food Dreams
The long rack of ribs comes with two types of sauces - a fruity pineapple sauce that´s sweet and tangy as well as my favourite, a fragrant jalapeno peach sauce. The ribs are tender and finger-licking good, served on a bed of sauteed mushroom, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, capsicum and zucchini. – Jul 18, 2010
–TAN BEE HONG, New Straits Times