[Up to 81% Off] Capoeira Classes for 1 Person at Bantus Capoeira Malaysia. Choose 4 Sessions (RM38) / 8 Sessions (RM68). From RM8.50 per session. Limited Groupons
- Capoeira, Brazilian martial arts that combines the elements of dance and music.
- Access to classes for 4 or 8 sessions.
- Increases flexibility, agility, balance, fitness, and self-confidence.
- Also learn how to play the instruments of Capoeira and sing songs in Portuguese.
- Women-only class available.
- Equipment provided.
- Trainers with up to 20 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Feb 5, 2013 – Apr 5, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 26, 2013 – Apr 2, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. For classes, bookings are subject to availability.
- Prior booking required for each class.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Not valid from Feb 11, 2013 – Feb 12, 2013.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Min. 4, max. 20 participants per class for Capoeira classes.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 14 and above only.
- All sessions must be redeemed by Apr 5, 2013.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with asthma, weak heart, and chronic diseases.
- Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire and bring towel and water.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Bantus Capoeira Malaysia: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Apr 2, 2013 or at least 3 days in advance and provide your:
- Phone number
- Preferred date and time of attendance
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
When confronted with enemies, one must remain calm, quickly assess the situation, and delay opponents with nonsensical riddles. Today’s Groupon buys time with capoeira classes at Bantus Capoeira Malaysia in Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- 4 sessions for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM180
- 8 sessions for 1 person for RM68 instead of RM360 (only RM8.50 per session)
- Capoeira class:
- Men and women: every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (8.30pm – 10pm)
- Women only: every Thursday (8pm – 9pm)
Combining elements of martial arts, music, and dance, capoeira moulds untrained limbs in the upbeat discipline from Brazil over four or eight sessions. Not to be mistaken for regular street brawls and cat fights, capoeira increases flexibility, agility, balance, fitness, and self-confidence as disciples gracefully perform complex moves befitting self-defence situations and dance floors. Customary instruments lend tempo to the fusion art as partakers learn the pandeiro and berimbau while exercising vocal chords with songs in the Portuguese tongue.
Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire and bring their own towel and water. Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart conditions, and chronic diseases.