[Up to 61% Off] Steamboat Meal at Bai Nien Old Hotpot for 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM65) / 8 (RM125) People. From RM15.60 per person. Includes Ming Prawns, Sliced Pork & more
- Steamboat meal for 2, 4, or 8 people.
- Ming prawns, sliced pork, homemade fish rolls, meat rolls, vegetables and more.
- Soup base: clear soup, tom yam soup, or ying yong with choice of 2 soups.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Top up RM8.90 for signature pork soup.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Valid 4.30pm – 11.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Bai Nien Old Hotpot: 012-299 1877 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Intense steamboat meals consists of fresh ingredients, delicious soup, and scuba-diving gear. Today’s Groupon digs deep with a steamboat meal at Bai Nien Old Hotpot in Kota Damansara. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM79.50 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM65 instead of RM159 (only RM16.25 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM125 instead of RM318 (only RM15.60 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Hungry hordes of two, four, or eight gather around hot pots boiling with clear soup, tom yam soup or double jeopardy options to soak up flavours and substitute facial steamers. Fortunate fangs feast on fresh Ming prawns and sliced pork as bellies bellow in approval. Brimming in pots and from ear to ear, hearty edibles including homemade fish rolls, meat rolls, chili rolls, vegetables, and fish noodles delight taste buds and ironic diets.
Top-up RM8.90 for signature pork soup.
Phone: 012-299 1877 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Pork and beef slices cannot be excluded in a good steamboat. Selected high quality and fresh meat slices are used. The rich fat of meat is distributed averagely on the meat, makes the meat tasting soft and chewy. – May 25, 2012
– Nikel Khor
What makes the steamboat shop different from others is their Signature Bai Nien soup base, which is boiled freshly everyday for more than 6 hours using pork bone. What makes the soup more special is, the soup is a recipe inherited from the restaurant owner's grandmother's grandmothers, which means the soup has been pass down for more than 6 generations, which is more than 100 years. – Jun 1, 2012