[Up to 79% Off] 3-Course Authentic Middle-Eastern Meal + Drinks at Babylon, Bukit Bintang for 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person
- Choose main course of lamb kabsa, chicken kabsa, chicken kebab or sheesh tawq with rice.
- Main course served with Basmati rice, fasolia and naan.
- Appetizer of fatoush salad, Arabic salad, or hummus.
- Includes mushroom soup and ice lemon tea.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi and board games available.
- Redemption period: Aug 11, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 1, 2012 – Oct 10, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 3pm – 3am daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only..
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Babylon: 03-2142 9720 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like exercises, preparing dinner can be a chore, requires cleaning up and is neglected after the second day. Today’s Groupon practices practicality with a three-course authentic Middle-Eastern meal with drinks from Babylon in Bukit Bintang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM145 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM60 instead of RM290 (only RM15 per person)
Each person gets:
Start dune-inspired meals with light appetisers of fatoush salad, Arabic salad or hardy hummus dips to tantalise tongues and annoy serial dieters. Entertain stomach linings with main course of lamb or chicken kabsa, chicken kebabs or sheesh tawq, served with emboldened energy providers of rice, fasolia and naan. Meals include mushroom soup, while dusty memories of long digested meals are watered with sprinkles of ice lemon tea. Diners dine in air-conditioned rooms to combat crippling heat or brave outdoor areas for daily dose of fresh air over board games.
Babylon does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-2142 9720 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily)
Facebook: Babylon Restaurant
Babylon has been featured in TimeOut Kuala Lumpur.