[41% Off] KL Tower: Admission to Blue Coral Aquarium + Animal Zone + Buffet Lunch at Revolving Restaurant @ KL Tower + More from RM78
- Dine above Kuala Lumpur cityscape in KL Tower's revolving restaurant, the highest restaurant in Malaysia.
- Choice of Malaysian and international cuisine like lamb masala, sea-bass cooked tempoyak style, mussels in black pepper sauce, and more.
- Includes complimentary fruit cordial punch (RM20++ value).
- Includes admission into Tower's observation deck, Blue Coral Aquarium, and Animal Zone @ KL Tower.
- Children aged 4 and below dine and gain admission tickets for free.
- Bookings for 10th, 11th and 12th of August have been closed. If customers still wish to book slots on those dates, please call 03-2026 2252 directly to enquire for slots on the following days:
- Aug 10, 2013: 11.30am – 1.15pm / 1.15pm – 3pm / 3pm – 5pm
- Aug 11, 2013: 11.30am – 1.15pm / 1.15pm – 3pm / 3pm – 5pm
- Aug 12, 2013: 11.30am – 3pm
- Customers must present a printed copy of the booking confirmation email for confirmation upon redemption.
- Redemption period: Aug 8, 2013 – Oct 8, 2013.
- May buy and use many.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Enquiries: 03-2026 2252 (Call 9am – 9.30pm daily) / http://www.bluecoralaquarium.my/contact.php.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 29, 2013 – Oct 5, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 3pm / Sat, Sun, and public holidays: 11.30am – 1.15pm (session 1), 1.15pm – 3pm (session 2).
- Max. 150 Groupon customers for weekday buffet lunch per day, and max. 150 Groupon customers for Sat, Sun, and public holidays buffet lunch per session.
- Food served is prepared using Halal ingredients.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Menu items subject to availability.
- No prior booking required.
- Valid 9am – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last admission: 9pm.
- No max. Groupon customers per day.
- Customers are allowed to bring their own camera, but video recording is strictly not allowed.
- Lunch buffet with observation deck access, Blue Coral Aquarium and Animal Zone tickets, and mocktail:
- For adults aged 13 and above: RM115 nett per person.
- For children aged 5 – 12: RM92 nett per person.
- For children aged 4 and below (max. 2 children): Free. 3rd child onwards dine at RM92 nett per person.
- For buffet lunch booking, fill in the appropriate online booking form by Oct 8, 2013:
- Weekday buffet lunch (http://booking.groupon.my/deals/260/reservations/new)
- Weekend buffet lunch (http://booking.groupon.my/deals/259/reservations/new)
- To collect admission tickets, present a printed Groupon at Blue Coral Aquarium @ KL Tower ticketing counter, Lot GF-02, Menara Kuala Lumpur, No. 2, Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250, Kuala Lumpur by Oct 8, 2013.
One's bucket list often includes bungee-jumping in the buff, swimming with sharks, and buckets. Today’s Groupon checks off practical ones with a buffet lunch package at revolving restaurant @ KL Tower, with observation deck access and entrance tickets to Blue Coral Aquarium and Animal Zone @ KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Package for 1 child (aged 5 – 12) for RM78 instead of RM132
- Package for 1 adult (aged 13 and above) for RM98 instead of RM165
- International and Malaysian lunch buffet for 1 person at revolving restaurant @ KL Tower
- Observation deck access
- Blue Coral Aquarium ticket
- Animal Zone ticket
- Complimentary fruit cordial punch per diner
Hover over the bustling Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur as feasts of local and international buffet tickle taste buds with robust embodiment of herbs and spices. Softly aglow with overhead fibre optic lights lining 360ᵒ-view floating chambers, ornate centre spread decked with polished glass and pixel-perfect partition accompanies wistful dining amongst genial companies and benign clouds.
Encased within one of the world’s tallest towers, winding halls of gulf, reef and barriers house international stars from depths of Fiji, Hawaii, the Caribbean, and more while offering tours and educational trips to family groups or bands of friends. Hop over to animal zones as views of snakes, frogs, monkeys, rabbits, turtles, and more put 3D nature documentaries to shame.
Photography is allowed, but video recording is strictly prohibited.
Atmosphere 360ᵒ Restaurant: Had a lovely table by the windows. The views are great. You start your meal looking at the daylight view and then finish with a spectacular view of the city lights. staff attentive and friendly. Food buffet, varied and tasty and fresh. Price reasonable considering the views. – Jul 2, 2013
Blue Coral Aquarium: Fishes are among the animals that never failed to fascinate children and gladly I saw that during our trip. Faaz was smiling happily when I asked him to pose with the fishes, and my girls too; cheerful and mesmerized with the movement, colors and uniqueness of those coral fishes! – Jun 17, 2013