[63% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Bread & Bun Making Workshop by At 19 Culinary Studio for RM150 instead of RM400. Master 5 Recipes. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour hands-on bread & bun making workshop.
- Master cheese & chicken ham buns, cheese stuffed sesame rolls, breakfast muesli loaf with sunflower seeds, oats & raisins, chocolate marble bread, and coconut & kaya twist.
- Take home self-made breads and bun.
- Equipment and ingredients provided.
- Redemption period: Aug 11, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 3, 2012 – Aug 28, 2012.
- Min. 5 days booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 10, max. 15 students per class.
- For participants aged 15 and above only.
- Participants are required to bring containers to takeaway bread and buns.
- More time slots will be made available subject to demand and availability.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio: booking.groupon.my/deals/82/reservations/new.
- Enquiries: 016-377 8236 – Angelin / 016-297 7093 – Hellen (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fill in this online booking form (booking.groupon.my/deals/82/reservations/new) by Aug 28, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- Present a printed Groupon voucher upon class attedance.
All of life’s important moments are marked by signifiers of celebration; the collection of one’s first pay-cheque, fireworks on New Year’s Day and daily cake parties commemorating bosses on leave. Make your own cause for celebration with today’s Groupon: for RM150, you get a three-hour hands-on bread and bun making class by At 19 Culinary Studio in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur (RM400 value).
Cop dough feels and acquaint nervous hands with buns in a three-hour pastry filled venture into the precarious art of baking one’s own bread. Eschew households brands in favour of homemade creations, as doting tutors instruct on making cheese and chicken ham buns, cheese stuffed sesame rolls, breakfast muesli loaf with sunflower seeds, oats and raisins, chocolate marble bread and coconut and kaya twist. Students will learn tips and techniques along the way, picking up masterful bread making techniques and pastry-related conversation fillers. Although all equipment and ingredients are provided, students are encouraged to bring containers in order to bring their creations home and ward off bread thieves on the journey back to the car.
At 19 Culinary Studio does not use pork or alcohol in its workshops.
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 12, 2012 (Sun): 2pm – 5pm
- Aug 18, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 25, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Aug 26, 2012 (Sun): 2pm – 5pm
- Sep 1, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun): 2pm – 5pm
- Sep 22, 2012 (Sat): 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun): 2pm – 5pm