[50% Off] Cooking and Baking Classes for RM80 instead of RM160. Limited Groupons
- Choose from a variety of cooking and baking classes.
- Small hands-on classes.
- Ingredients and equipment included.
- Classes available for adults and children.
- Take home baked or cooked food.
- Redemption period: Nov 1, 2011 – Dec 31, 2011.
- Prior booking required.
- Bookings based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- May buy and use many.
- 1 Groupon per class.
- Children classes for ages 6 and above only.
- Adult classes for ages 16 and above only.
- Children aged 4 – 5 require parental supervision.
- Valid for all classes except workshops and private classes.
- Groupon is based on non-members price as listed on At 19 Culinary Studio's class calendar.
- Min. 8 per class. Max. 10 per class.
- Valid at At 19 Culinary Studio:
- 016-377 8236 (Angelin)
- 016-297 7093 (Hellen)
Customers are advised to call At 19 Culinary Studio at 016-377 8236 (Angelin) / 016-297 7093 (Hellen) to check on class availability before purchasing a Groupon.
Like solving the Rubik’s cube and building the Eiffel Tower out of toothpicks, cooking and baking requires loads of practice and insightful know-how’s. Today’s Groupon gives you hands-on culinary enlightenment: for RM80, you get RM160 worth of cooking or baking classes at At 19 Culinary Studio in Damansara Heights.
Conducted in a large fully-equipped and sunny home kitchen, the three-to four-hour classes are small, allowing cooking cubs to soak up hands-on culinary knowledge without having to scuffle for coveted teacher’s pet positions. Students learn to decipher confounding cooking and baking recipes, pick the right ingredients as well as balance textures and flavours from experienced culinarians before picking up nifty presentation and garnishing techniques to impress both diners and cutleries alike.
Choose from a multitude of workshops including macaron making (RM220), ice-cream cupcake making (RM160), Whoopie Pie making (RM190), Thai cooking (RM210), Nyonya delights (RM220) and plenty more. Parents who are short on ideas to entertain energetic offspring may sign up for one of the child workshops available, instilling in young minds the complex skill of preparing edible sustenance. Check here for class schedules.
Groupon is valid for all classes except workshops and private classes. Classes commence with 8 confirmed students and can accommodate up to 10 participants per session. At 19 Culinary Studio does not use pork or alcohol in its baking or cooking classes.
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Check here for class schedules.
3. Fill in this booking form.
4. Insert the word “Groupon” followed by the Groupon serial number / voucher code and redemption / security code into the "Other Details" box. Classes are on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Should the class fee exceed the Groupon value of RM160, additional amount will be payable to At 19 Culinary.
6. Email email@example.com for further enquiries.
- 9.30am – 5.30pm daily.
- Closed on Mondays.
Facebook: At 19 Culinary Studio
Phone: 016-377 8236 (Angelin) / 016-297 7093 (Hellen)
Cupcake Chic owner, Joanne Ho recently attended the Macaroons 101 Workshop organised by At 19 Culinary Studio.