[64% Off] 3-Hr Unlimited Rides of 5 Water Sport Tube Rides at Asian Water Sports Village, The Mines for RM29 instead of RM80
- 3 hours of unlimited rides on 5 water sport tube rides.
- Rides include: Banana Boat, Evo Pro 3, Storm, Graphic Deck, and Turbo Blast.
- Towed by jet ski or speedboat.
- Choose morning session or afternoon session.
- Life jackets provided.
- Safety marshals present at all times.
- Redemption period: Feb 28, 2012 – Apr 24, 2012.
- Advance booking required.
- Valid 10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 6 people per entry.
- Customers advised to come in groups. Single riders will be paired up with other customers.
- Customers aged 7 and above only.
- Activities will be postponed or cancelled in case of heavy rain or bad weather.
- Turbo Blast holds a max. of 2 people with a total weight not exceeding 120kg.
- Valid at Asian Water Sports Village: 016-262 1030 (Nadia) / 016-229 1030 (Sharon) / 012-407 5030 (Ms. Tan) / 019-778 2778 (Abraham)
- Calling hours: 10.30am – 6.30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A wise man once said, ‘you can lead a donkey to water, but you cannot make him drink’, realising overriding priorities like swimming, making sandcastles and being stubborn. Imitate four-legged derrieres with today’s Groupon: for RM29, you get three hours of unlimited rides on five water sport tube rides at Asian Water Sports Village at The Mines (RM80 value).
Daredevils and undercover angels may choose from:
- Banana Boat - Accommodates up to 5 people
- Evo Pro 3 - Accommodates up to 3 people
- Storm - Accommodates up to 3 people
- Graphic Deck Tube 2 - Accommodates up to 2 people
- Turbo Blast - Accommodates 2 people
Though equivalent amounts of fun may be found by living in a castle made of bubble wrap and chocolate-coated nuts, jet setters may alternatively hook up with jet skiers for thrills and spills in the aptly named Banana Boat, Evo Pro 3, Storm, Graphic Deck or Turbo Blast. Take a ten-minute spin within inflatable carriages, choosing to brave the storm, waves and manly shrieks of delight with a loved one or up to four potential blackmail victims. Lifejackets and the all-seeing eyes of safety marshals monitor rogue riders in case of sudden midlife impulses to switch to pearl diving careers.
Customers are likely to get wet and may be tossed overboard. Lifejackets are provided.
Phone: 016-262 1030 (Nadia) / 016-229 1030 (Sharon) / 012-407 5030 (Ms. Tan) / 019-778 2778 (Abraham)
Calling hours: 10.30am – 6.30pm
Facebook: Asian Water Sports Village
Evo Pro 3
Graphic Deck Tube 2
Click image to enlarge.
I will call this Lover Turbo Blast. It’s a love shape that can accommodate two people and you will experience a wonderful intimacy with your partner when you’ve gone through this together – Yea, Turbo Up. xD This was the most exciting games which most of us want more. – Jan 19, 2011
Ask a Question
I really had lots of fun in this village. It's highly recommended for people who loves water and exciting sports. - January 06, 2011