[58% Off] Jet Ski OR Speedboat Towed Tube Ride at Asian Water Sports Village, The Mines for RM9.90 instead of RM24
- 10-minute ride in a tube: Banana Boat, Evo Pro 3, Storm, Graphic Deck or Turbo Blast.
- Towed by jet ski or speedboat.
- Life jackets provided.
- Safety marshals present at all times.
- Redemption period: Jan 26, 2012 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Valid 10.30am – 6.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- 1 voucher per person per ride.
- Tickets to be collected at Lot G13 & 14, The Heritage, The Mines.
- Customers advised to come in groups. Single riders will be paired up with other customers.
- Customers aged 7 and above only.
- Activities will be postponed or cancelled in case of heavy rain or bad weather.
- Turbo Blast holds a max. of 2 people with a total weight not exceeding 120kg.
- Valid at Asian Water Sports Village: 016-262 1030 / 012-407 1030 / 016-336 5233 / 019-7782 778 (10.30am – 6.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A wise man once said, ‘you can lead a donkey to water, but you cannot make him drink’, realising overriding priorities like swimming, making sandcastles and being stubborn. Imitate four-legged derrieres with today’s Groupon: for RM9.90, you get a jet ski or speedboat towed tube ride for 1 person worth RM24 at Asian Water Sports Village at The Mines.
Daredevils and undercover angels may choose from:
- Banana Boat - Accommodates up to 5 people
- Evo Pro 3 - Accommodates up to 3 people
- Storm - Accommodates up to 3 people
- Graphic Deck Tube 2 - Accommodates up to 2 people
- Turbo Blast - Accommodates 2 people
Though equivalent amounts of fun may be found by living in a castle made of bubble wrap and chocolate-coated nuts, jet setters may alternatively hook up with jet skiers for thrills and spills in the aptly named Banana Boat, Evo Pro 3, Storm, Graphic Deck or Turbo Blast. Take a ten-minute spin within inflatable carriages, choosing to brave the storm, waves and manly shrieks of delight with a loved one or up to four potential blackmail victims. Lifejackets and the all-seeing eyes of safety marshals monitor rogue riders in case of sudden midlife impulses to switch to pearl diving careers.
Customers are likely to get wet and may be tossed overboard. Lifejackets are provided.
Phone: 016-262 1030, 012-407 1030, 016-336 5233, 019-7782 778 (10.30am – 6.30pm)
Facebook: Asian Water Sports Village
Evo Pro 3
Graphic Deck Tube 2
I will call this Lover Turbo Blast. It’s a love shape that can accommodate two people and you will experience a wonderful intimacy with your partner when you’ve gone through this together – Yea, Turbo Up. xD This was the most exciting games which most of us want more. – Jan 19, 2011
Ask a question
I really had lots of fun in this village. It's highly recommended for people who loves water and exciting sports. - January 06, 2011