[50% Off] 4-Course Authentic Thai Meal for 2 People at Aroma Thai for RM25 instead of RM49.50 (Only RM12.50 per person). Pork-free
- Main dish of chicken, beef, squid or prawns, cooked in any style available on menu.
- Served with vegetable dish of the day and a choice of chicken tom yam soup or green chicken curry.
- Includes rice and dessert for two.
- Experienced Thai chefs.
- Redemption period: Oct 25, 2011 – Dec 9, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 15, 2011 – Dec 7, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to intended visit or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon may be shared by up to 4 people including children.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Aroma Thai (03-7731 2089).
Thai food is known for its peppy piquancy, a flavour only replicable through the beautiful whims of a summer girl, or by being struck by lightning in a pepper plantation. Get thunderstruck safely with today’s Groupon: for RM25, you get a four-course authentic Thai meal for two people at Aroma Thai in Damansara Perdana (up to RM49.50 value). Meal consists of:
See selection of main dishes here.
Simulate virtual adventures by delivering poultry, bovine or crustacean warriors down heroic paths to battle it out in arenas of your discretion. Equip comestible commandants with delectable doles of veggie delights, eliminating traffic woes in digestive tracts while out on combat fields. Spicy soups and chicken curry boost flagging spirits with saucy siren songs, while chestnut and pumpkin maidens beckon from yon finish lines with treacly trophies and sugary smooches.
Aroma Thai does not serve pork or alcohol.
Phone: 03-7731 2089
To help recreate the flavour of Thailand, their chefs hail from the Land of Smiles. With over 100 dishes to choose from, we set out on the impossible and choose some of its more popular dishes on the menu. The Kai Pad Pes (fried chicken with thai sauce) is our instant favourite upon the first bite. Cooked with herbs such as basil, this spicy and fragrant dish had us wanting more, despite give us a punch to our taste-buds. This dish is best taken with a big plate of rich! Daniel of Aroma Thai said that the chicken is stir fried with a special spicy sauce that is ordered from Thailand. - May, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Same row as the seven eleven is the aroma thai restaurant. i had lunch there yesterday. i have to say… the food is simply divine! – May 13, 2001
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories