[Up to 47% Off] Authentic Thai Cuisine at Aroma Thai Restaurant. 4-course Meal for 4 People (RM45) / 6-course Meal for 6 People (RM68). Pork-free
- Authentic Thai cuisine: 4 courses for 4 people or 6 courses for 6 people.
- Deep fried squid with tom yam sauce, basil leaf chicken, beef with oyster sauce and more.
- Meals include papaya salad and rice.
- Prepared by chef from Thailand.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 20, 2012 – Mar 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 11, 2012 – Mar 2, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed for more than 4 or 6 diners.
- Valid at Aroma Thai Restaurant: 012-707 0017 (Julius)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ways to add spice to one’s life include meeting new friends, travelling the world and binging on jalapenos mistaken for tall tomatoes. Today’s Groupon adds to the stockpile with authentic Thai cuisine at Aroma Thai Restaurant in Bandar Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- RM45 for a 4 course meal for 4 People (RM83.80 value)
- RM68 for a 6 course meal for 6 People (RM119.60 value)
Dining delegates of four or six indulge in authentic Thai cuisine as prepared by a chef from its motherland. As pulverised papaya salad appetisers fade away, diners dive into Thai-style fried or steamed barramundi and satisfy attention-seeking stomachs with succulent chicken, beef, squid, or prawn dishes. Other components make up balanced food pyramids as tofu and rice are served on square plates into round tummies. Escape realities of nagging relatives into virtual farm worlds using the available Wi-Fi service.
Aroma Thai Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 012-707 0017
Still unclear? Discuss this discount