[Up to 61% Off] Italian Antipasti Platter + Wines: Marinated Salmon, Rare Tenderloin, Risotto, & More at Aria Italian Dining & Whisky Bar for 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM75) / 6 (RM105) People. From RM17.50 per person. Pork-free
- Italian antipasti platter and wine for 2, 4, or 6 people.
- Appetisers: marinated salmon, rare tenderloin, deep fried risotto, marinated portabello mushrooms, mixed grilled vegetables, artichoke, deep fried calamari, and deep fried zucchini.
- Choose from red wine, white wine, or mocktail.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 29. 2012 – Dec 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 17, 2012 – Dec 26, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm, 5.30pm – 12am / Sat – Sun, public holidays: 4pm – 12am.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Aria Italian Dining & Whisky Bar (email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec 26, 2012 and provide your:
- Phone number
- Preferred dine-in date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
Secrets are best extracted after given a skin of wine, a string of jokes, and a sly display of meat. Today’s Groupon offers rewards with an Italian antipasti platter and wine at Aria Italian Dining & Whisky Bar in Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Platter and wine for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM90 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Platter and wine for 4 people for RM75 instead of RM180 (only RM18.80 per person)
- Platter and wine for 6 people for RM105 instead of RM270 (only RM17.50 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Treat mealtimes and punctual bouncers to an appetiser platter with decadent delicacies including salmon, calamari, risotto cakes, portobello mushrooms, and more. Facing mouth-watering mounds with binging buddies and war cries, parched throats are rejuvenated with liquid courage slithering in forms of red wine, white wine, and mocktails. Meals end with appeased patrons following up on clandestine campaigns with available Wi-Fi.
Aria Italian Dining & Whisky Bar does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: Aria Italian Dining
Aria Italian Dining & Whisky Bar has been featured in The Expat Online Magazine.