[Up to 65% Off] Weekend Hands-on Basic Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop CS5 Workshop for 1 (RM390) / 2 (RM700) People. From RM350 per person. Suitable for Beginners. Limited Groupons
- 2-day Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5 workshop suitable for beginners.
- Learn how to edit, create, and manipulate images.
- Correct colours, add text to images, change formats, and more.
- Computers and study material provided.
- Refreshments provided during tea breaks.
- Includes certificate of attendance.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Nov 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 19, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 20 participants per workshop.
- Workshops will be rescheduled if the required min. number of participants is not reached.
- Workshops are conducted in English only.
- Participants must have basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Word.
- Participants are required to bring stationery.
- More classes will be opened up depending on demand. Call to enquire.
- Workshop duration is inclusive of two tea breaks with light refreshments provided.
- Valid at Anikas Sales & Services: 03-2726 2539/ 012-241 9873 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm, not including public holidays) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-2726 2539/ 012- 241 9873 or email email@example.com by
Aug 31, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred workshop date
- Number of participants
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
When appreciating art, one has to pay attention to technique, motive and the angry painter furiously wielding a broom. Today’s Groupon recognises the master in pieces with a weekend hands-on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5 workshop from Anikas Sales & Services in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM390 instead of RM1,000
- Workshop for 2 people for RM700 instead of RM2,000 (only RM350 per person)
Module 1: Starting Out
- Navigating with Illustrator and Photoshop interface
- Working with files in Illustrator and Photoshop
Module 2: Creating Logos and Symbols
- Creating symbols or logos with Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Using shape drawing in Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Working with the pen tool and advanced shape drawing
Module 3: Colouring in Illustrator
- Working with colours in Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Managing colours
- Working with gradient in Adobe Illustrator CS5
Module 4: Importing to Photoshop
- Importing Illustrator designs to Photoshop
- Understanding Photoshop formats
- Importing files to Photoshop
Module 5: Managing Imported Images
- Resizing imported images
- Cropping imported images
- Managing the colour of images
Module 6: Text
- Adding text to design
- Managing text
- Creating custom design text
Module 7: Adding Effects
- Creating effects in Photoshop
- Adding effects to images in Photoshop
Module 8: Finalising the Design
- Adding final touches to the design
- Flattening the design in Photoshop
- Exporting design to proper format
- Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 2, 2012: 9am – 5pm
- Sep 8, 2012 – Sep 9, 2012: 9am – 5pm
Workshop duration is inclusive of two tea breaks with light refreshments provided. More classes will be opened up depending on demand. Call to enquire.
Embrace enlightening exposures to the intricacies of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5 conceived for aspiring artists and shy shutterbugs. Eight-hour workshops over two days impart knowledge on editing, creating and image manipulation in addition to painting a proper understanding of colours and effects, text addition, file formats and directions to light refreshments. As fingers prove victorious with a barrage of clicks on computers and minds absorb contents of provided study materials, graduated students may embrace proof of attendance immortalised on certificates.
Workshops will be rescheduled if the required min. number of participants is not reached. Participants are required to bring stationaries.
Anikas Sales & ServicesTraining held at: Lot PJ8, Level 3A Unit 2, Block B East (opposite PJ Hilton) Jalan Barat, Seksyen 8
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46050