[Up to 55% Off] Bak Kut Teh Set Meal at Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh for 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM30) People. From RM7.50 per person. Limited Groupons
- Choice of medium or large pot of bak kut teh with fu pi (soy milk sheet), tau pok (fried tofu puffs), black mushrooms and button mushrooms.
- Comes with 2 or 4 bowls of rice.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 12, 2012 – Sep 12, 2012.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh: 017-540 4766 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 4pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The region of Klang has contributed cultural legacies such as bak kut teh, seafood, and traffic jams. Today’s Groupon samples one of the above with a bak kut teh set meal at Yeoh’s Bak Kut Teh in Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM34.40 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM30 instead of RM67.30 (only RM7.50 per person)
With early beginnings in 1990, the restaurant with Klang origins has since taken root locally and spread its wings to Hong Kong. Tongues tingle as splashes of the traditional and modern fusion bak kut teh excite taste buds and nostrils, before servers appear with Nyonya vegetables fried with dry squid, pork strips, and heartfelt love. While awaiting for the arrival of herbs-infused dishes, fingers prance over mobile phones and tablet computers with the available Wi-Fi rays.
Phone: 017-540 4766 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 4pm).