[52% Off] International Buffet Lunch in Conjunction with Secretary Week at Pago-Pago Café, The Plaza Hotel Kuala Lumpur for RM27 instead of RM55.70. Halal. Limited Groupons
- International buffet in conjunction with Secretary Week.
- Main course: seafood paella, cottage pie, beef goulash, mutton, sotong, and more.
- Appetisers: salads, French onion soup, fish crackers, acar, kerabu, and rojak.
- Desserts: fruits, jelly, pudding, crème caramel, ice cream, ais kacang and more.
- Free flow of coffee and tea.
- Children below 4 dine for free.
- Redemption period: Apr 23, 2012 – Apr 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 19, 2012 – Apr 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: noon (12pm) – 2.45pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Max. 120 diners per day.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Plaza Hotel: 03-2698 2255 Ext. 8218 (Call 7am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike puppies, humans do not get fed for performing tricks and cannot survive on tail chewing. Today’s Groupon is a treat: for RM27, you get an international buffet lunch in conjunction with Secretary Week (RM48 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM7.70 value) at Pago-Pago Café, The Plaza Hotel Kuala Lumpur (RM55.70 total value).
Momentarily abandon stacks of paperwork to indulge in hotel buffets offered in conjunction with Secretary Week. Appreciate dedicated co-workers or reward selves with spreads that include seafood paella, cottage pie, beef goulash, mutton and others or nibble on lighter fare such as salads, French onion soup, fish crackers, acar, kerabu, and rojak. Imitating fountains, coffees and teas are free flow, washing down flavourful foods as desserts may be habitually filed into daily quotas.
Phone: 03-2698 2255 Ext: 8218 (Call 7am – 11pm daily)
Ask a Question