[Up to 58% Off] Steamboat Set + Free Flow of Drinks at TJ Penang Steamboat Restaurant for 2 (RM19) / 4 (RM35) / 6 (RM48) People. From RM8 per person
- Steamboat set for 2, 4, or 6 people.
- Over 25 ingredients including prawn, scallops, fish slices, pork ball, crabstick, and more.
- Choose tom yam or clear chicken soup base.
- Free flow of chrysanthemum or herbal tea.
- Homemade chili and sambal sauce.
- Top up RM6 for fried rice.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 6, 2012 – Nov 16, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon, Wed – Sun: 5pm – 12am (including public holidays).
- Last order: 11pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Ingredients included in each set may differ depending on availability.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at TJ Penang Steamboat Restaurant: 016-465 2283 (Call 5pm – 12pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Much like how steam replaced charcoal as a source of energy, fire-breathing wombats will one day replace electricity. Today’s Groupon explores opportunities with a steamboat set meal with free flow of drinks at TJ Penang Steamboat Restaurant in Cheras. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM19 instead of RM38 (only RM9.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM35 instead of RM76 (only RM8.80 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM48 instead of RM114 (only RM8 per person)
Famished forces of two, four or six gather around boiling broths of tom yam or chicken soup to warm meats and fingertips. Platters serve over 25 varieties of steamboat supplements including prawn, scallops, fish slices, pork balls, crabsticks and more while coating chosen condiments with homemade chili and sambal sauce. Flows of chrysanthemum and herbal tea drown bellies and conversation, allowing patrons to politely share meals with famished families and sad strangers.
Ingredients included in each set may differ depending on availability.
Phone: 016-465 2283 (Call 5pm – 12pm daily)
Top up RM6 for Fried Rice