[Up to 32% Off] Boeing 737NG Fixed Flight Simulation for 1 Person: Take-off & Landing OR Cruise Flight Simulation from RM68
- 15- or 35-minute fixed flight simulation using the Boeing 737NG.
- Choose cruise flight simulation or to take off and land at various airports including Changi Airport, Frankfurt Airport, and more.
- Each participant may bring along 2 extra guests.
- Sessions conducted by certified pilots.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Sep 13, 2013 – Dec 13, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 31, 2013 – Dec 10, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 9pm / Sat, Sun and public holidays: 6pm – 9pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 10 and above only.
- Min. 1 person, max. 3 people per group. Each Groupon customer is allowed to bring 2 additional guests.
- Level 3 or fixed simulation does not include motion within the simulator cockpit.
- Participants are advised to wear shoes and bring along cameras.
- Valid at Sim Flight KL: 012-322 6076 / 03-784 74287 (Call or SMS 10.30am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Airplanes are generally used to carry passengers, cargo, and lazy storks that have become too overweight to migrate. Today’s Groupon takes to the skies with a Boeing 737NG fixed flight simulation at Sim Flight KL in Sky Park Terminal, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. Choose from:
- 15-minute simulation + 15-minute briefing for RM68 instead of RM98
- 35-minute simulation + 15-minute briefing for RM128 instead of RM188
Video is a simulation of the Airbus A320.
- 15-minute briefing
- 15 OR 35-minute fixed (level 3) flight simulation. Choose 1 from:
- Cruise flight
- Take-off and landing at various airports including Changi Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Frankfurt Airport, Narita International Airport and more
Level 3 or fixed simulation does not include motion within the simulator cockpit.
Designed to be suitable for beginners and seasoned flyers alike, non-motion simulations let participants try their hand at piloting an Boeing 737NG from the safety of solid ground. Acquire basic aircraft handling techniques by choosing to take-off and land at various well-known airports around the world or take to the sky at a leisurely pace with the cruise flight simulation that lets you admire mountain ranges and the roof of your house in high definition.
Participants are advised to wear shoes and bring along cameras.