[50% Off] Authentic Thai Ramadhan Buffet Dinner at Restoran Aroma Thai, Damansara Perdana for RM20 instead of RM40. Halal
- Authentic Thai Ramadhan buffet dinner.
- Feast on Thai chicken curry, tom yam chicken, mango with sticky rice, lemongrass juice, and more.
- BBQ seafood: squids, prawns, fish and more.
- Prepared by chef from Thailand.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 8, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 7pm – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Menu rotated on a daily basis.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Restoran Aroma Thai: 012-707 0017 (SMS only).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike ice-cream and talk show guests, seafood often tastes better when grilled. Cross-examine aquatic animals with today’s Groupon: for RM20, you get an authentic Thai buffet dinner (RM40 value) at Restoran Aroma Thai in Damansara Perdana.
Prepared by a chef from Thailand, aromatic dishes blend complex tastes as coconut milk, lemongrass and spices lend flavours to chicken and green curries, tom yam chicken, papaya salad, and wild palates. Salivate over barbecued seafood with assorted squids, prawns, clams, and fish before soothing throats and tongues with water chestnut, jelly, mango with sticky rice, and extinguishers. As dusk turns to night, patrons mingle meals with colourful varieties of green, yellow and red curries along with white rice, fried rice, and cultural references.
Facebook: Restoran Aroma Thai
Phone: 012-707 0017 (SMS only)
Seafood fried rice
Deep fried squid with curry flour
Deep fried chicken with limau leaf
Thai fish cakes
Papaya salad with prawn
Fried chicken with basil leaf
Deep fried fish with mango salad
Fried beef with tom yam sauce
Fried squid with telur masin
Fried chicken with cashew nut sauce
Deep fried prawns with 3 rasa
Fried kangkung belachan
Seafood tom yam
Deep fried tofu with Thai style sauce
Mee hoon with tom yam sauce
Thai style seafood otak-otak
Thai yellow curry chicken
Pineapple fried rice
Thai style fried rice
Water chestnut with coconut milk
Mango sticky rice