[Up to 55% Off] Cash Voucher for All Food and Drinks at Qbean, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. Choose RM10 (RM5) / RM20 (RM9) Voucher
- Cash voucher valid for all menu items.
- More than 20 choices of healthy soy bean-based food, drinks, and dessert.
- Choice of soy ice-cream with assorted toppings, tau foo fah, pancakes, soy drinks, and more.
- Premium soy milk made with imported soy beans from Canada.
- Price range from RM2 to RM8.90.
- Redemption period: Oct 3, 2012 – Jan 3, 2013.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays)
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for more value.
- Not valid with ongoing promotions / discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Qbean, 1 Utama Shopping Centre: 03-7732 2821 / 013-261 6567 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like superhero alter egos or boxes of live kangaroos, beans appear unassuming while packing a punch. Today’s Groupon spreads selections with cash vouchers for all food and beverages from Qbean at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama. Choose from:
- RM5 for RM10 cash voucher
- RM9 for RM20 cash voucher
Individuals seeking super-foods and healthier desserts employ cash vouchers at soy-themed restaurants that bestow more than 20 menu choices for pleasant encounters with Canadian soy beans. Cater to sweet-toothed whims without debilitating guilt as diners whimper over soy ice-creams, scoops of tau foo fah, and soy-based drinks to aid body-building and co-op lifestyle endeavours. Found in popular shopping malls to exacerbate spending habits, menu items that range from RM2 to RM8.90 may be enjoyed by the young, old, and lactose intolerant alike.
Qbean does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7732 2821 / 013-261 6567 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
I would say the Ice-Cream portion is really big and it's value for money as well. It's definitely enough to share among the couples. The taste was simply amazing as you can really taste the soy bean and it was great. Both Orea and Peanut toppings has it's own uniqueness and I would say it's very good. – Jun 19, 2011
– Alex Leow Sze Shen
It is light and not too sweet. It's the perfect alternative to ice-cream. What I love the most is low fat. It is served with chocolate as well as peanuts with it makes even perfect. – Aug 16, 2011
– Malaysian Foodie
Unlike other shops which normally uses artifical flavoring, QBean uses real fruits in generous amounts. So much until the Mango Soy Milk Ice Blended could actually be taken with a spoon. That's how thick the texture is. – Sep 2011
– Isaac Tan