[Up to 97% Off] Unlimited Access to Princeton TOEIC Preparation Online Course for 45 Days (RM99) / 90 Days (RM139). Includes Sample Tests, Videos & More
- 45-day or 90-day unlimited access to Princeton TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) online preparation course.
- Syllabus with 10 units and various practice materials.
- Includes sample tests, tips, videos, text materials and more.
- Learn at individual pace.
- Online redemption period strictly between Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 8, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Internet connection and audio-enabled computer required.
- Valid at Princeton TOEIC: (http://gr.pn/PrincetonTOEIC).
- Enquiries: email@example.com / +44 800 048 8861– GMT +1 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm / Sat – Sun: 10am – 4pm,)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online booking form (http://gr.pn/PrincetonTOEIC) by Sep 8, 2012.
- Select ‘Princeton TOEIC Workshop’ from the ‘Courses’ dropdown box, and click ‘Next’.
- Follow provided instructions.
- You will receive an immediate email with course activation link upon completion of registration.
Unlike baby talk and earnest moos, the English language is widely understood. Today’s Groupon contributes to cross-species comprehension with a 45-day or 90-day unlimited access to a Princeton TOEIC preparation online course from Princeton TOEIC. Choose from:
- 45-day course for RM99 instead of RM2,458
- 90-day course for RM139 instead of RM4,916
Non-native speakers prepare for TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) assessments as learners utilise presentation and practice materials over 45 days, 90 days, and high-speed connections. Before actual test dates, students absorb provided strategies and tips with audio- and Internet-capable machines while sample exams allow practising polyglots to familiarise with question styles and paper materials. Strengthen resolves and resumes when undertaking examinations as tests reveal English abilities in workplaces, international environments, and peer pressure.
Phone: +44 800 048 8861 – GMT +1 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm, Sat – Sun: 10am – 4pm)