[Up to 57% Off] Herbal Soup OR Spicy Dry Claypot Yong Tau Fu from Mr Yong Tau Fu. Choose 2 Claypots (RM13) / 2 Claypots + 4 Side Dishes (RM25). Pork-free
- 2 claypots with 7 pieces of yong tau fu including stuffed chilli, fu zhok, ladies finger, shitake mushroom, and more.
- Made from 100% fish meat.
- Choose from herbal soup stock or spicy dry sauce.
- No preservatives, boric acid and artificial colouring.
- Includes option of 4 side dishes with asam kembong fish, otak-otak spring roll, vegetable dish, and fish ball soup.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- High speed Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 19, 2012 – Dec 30, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon - Fri: 11.30am – 9pm (not including Sat, Sun and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 3 vouchers per table.
- Sharing allowed.
- Strictly for dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Not valid with other promotions.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed voucher is required upon redemption.
- Valid at Mr Yong Tau Fu:
- Puchong: 03-8051 9998
- Shah Alam: 03-5131 6766
- Call Mon – Fri: 12pm – 8pm daily
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rules are made to be broken, much like vases in cartoon shows and well planned diets. Today's Groupon executes unscrupulous acts with claypot yong tau fu from Mr Yong Tau Fu, valid at two outlets in Puchong and Shah Alam. Choose from:
- 2 claypots for up to 4 people for RM13 instead of RM27.80
- 2 claypots with 4 side dishes for up to 8 people for RM25 instead of RM58.80
Each (1) claypot includes:
4 side dishes include:
Feed needy mortal bodies with two claypots filled with aquatically athletic pieces of yong tau fu, featuring acts from stuffed chilli, ladies finger, shitake mushroom, and more to capture imaginations of innocent stomachs. Diners choose from herbal soup stocks to warm bellies of eskimos or satiate brave tongues seeking spicy sauces, as friends and families show care by swapping meal bites. In cosy confines or the great outdoors, empty slots in digestive tracks may be filled by four side dishes of asam kembong fish, otak-otak spring rolls, vegetable dish, and fish ball soup.
Mr Yong Tau Fu, Puchong
No. 18-1, Block B, Jalan Tasik Prima 5/1, Prima Biz Hub, Taman Tasik Prima, 47150 Puchong, Selangor.
Phone: 03-8051 9998 (Mon – Fri: 12pm – 8pm daily)
Mr Yong Tau Fu, Shah Alam
Jalan Anggerik Vanilla X 31/X, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Phone: 03-5131 6766 (Mon – Fri: 12pm – 8pm daily)
Mr Yong Tau FuValid at 2 outlets in