[Up to 82% Off] Body Wellness Package: Health Screening + Health Plan Consultation + 1 Bottle Premium Probiotics + Healthy Set Meal at Living Food Bistro-Cafe for 1 (RM88) / 2 (RM156) People. From RM78 per person. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Body wellness package with two non-invasive body screenings.
- First screening: comprehensive full body system screening that assesses body parameters including fat and muscle percentage in arms, torso, and legs.
- Second screening: full body cellular level screening with energy feedback that inspects over 29 aspects of health cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, liver health and more.
- Includes personalised consultation for health plan and one capsule of premium probiotics.
- Healthy set meal with main course of vegetarian laksa or enchilada with option to include wild scallops, turkey meat, or salmon strips for non-vegetarians.
- Meal includes sugar, sweetener, and additive-free granola and a large detox smoothie with R-ALA supplement.
- Redemption period: Sep 25, 2012 – Dec 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 13, 2012 – Oct 20, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 5pm (including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 4pm
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Meal sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Valid at Living Food Bistro-Cafe: 016-888 9123 (Call Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like Jack and Jill, living healthily is an uphill battle that often sees hopefuls tumbling down in a pail of sin and desserts. Today’s Groupon levels the playing field with a body wellness package inclusive of health screening and a healthy set meal from Living Food Bistro-Cafe in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Package for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM443
- Package for 2 people for RM156 instead of RM886 (only RM78 per person)
- Health screening package (RM410 value)
- Comprehensive full body system screening: assesses fat and muscle
percentage in arms, torso, and legs
- Full body cellular level screening with energy feedback: screens over 29
aspects of health including cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism,
liver health, and more
- Health plan consultation based on individual needs
- 1x bottle of 30 capsules of high potency premium probiotics
- Healthy set meal (RM33 value). Each person gets:
Sluggish bodies get to the root of problems with a body wellness package that starts with two non-invasive body screenings that scrutinises problems like health palpitations and love bugs. Eager consultants extoll personalised advice, mapping a health plan for future fitness endeavours while doling a premium probiotics capsule for digestive tracks beaten by daily buffets and second desserts. Dejected souls seeking comfort food find healthful alternatives with a set meal of vegetarian laksa or enchiladas, accompanied by sugar-free granolas and sips of smoothies that deports toxins and regenerates key antioxidants.
Phone: 016-888 9123 (Call Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 5pm)
We almost floated out the place, so light and lovely did we feel, and we were both in agreement that yes it is a super healthy place, but it is also a lovely, charming place where the food is tasty, looks great and tastes fresh. Or FRESH, seriously fresh, because everything is made there and then using organic ingredients by a team overflowing with passion for their product and the raw food way of life. – Jan 17, 2012font>
Led by innovative, passionate and knowledgeable staff strap yourself in for a wholesome culinary adventure. What a delight to see a team going beyond the norm to create delicious and nutritious meals.– Jan 11, 2012
– The Yum List
Living Food is by far the best place to go for a healthy and wholesome meal! – Jan 3, 2012
– Bob and Julie =)