[Up to 63% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Mojito Mocktail OR Lemongrass Drink at Lemongrass Restaurant for 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM45) / 4 (RM72) People. From RM18 per person. Pork-free
- Choice of grilled salmon, chicken Maryland, boneless BBQ chicken, or BBQ fish fillet.
- Choose from mojito or lemongrass drink.
- Includes homemade mushroom soup and two scoops of ice-cream.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 9, 2012 – Nov 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 9.15pm.
- For full list of outlet addresses, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included, no Government tax.
- Groupon for 2 and 4 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Valid at 2 Lemongrass Restaurant outlets:
- Bukit Jalil: 03-8993 9848
- Kajang: 03-9011 4898.
- - Call 11am – 10pm daily.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating may be considered a chore as each meal requires proper table settings, manners, and dishwashing. Today’s Groupon eases out of mundane routines with a three-course western meal and drinks, inclusive of service charges at Lemongrass Restaurant, valid at two outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM25 instead of RM49.10
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM98.10 (only RM22.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM72 instead of RM196.20 (only RM18 per person)
Saunter into contemporary confinements, treating growling tummies to main meals of grilled salmon, chicken Maryland, boneless BBQ chicken, or BBQ fish fillet. As teeth sink into meaty morsels, edibles are washed down with mojito, lemongrass, or motivational speeches before hitting tender spots with mushroom soups and double scoops of ice-cream. Once stomachs reach gratification, share satisfactory sighs via available Wi-Fi while admiring modern settings and the cashier.
Each person gets:
Lemongrass Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- Lemongrass Restaurant, Bukit Jalil
No. 2, Block 2, Jalan Jalil Jaya 2, Jalil Link, Jalan 1/155B, Bukit Jalil. 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-8993 9848 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- Lemongrass Restaurant, Kajang
Lot 15G, Jalan SL 1/10, Bandar Sungai Long, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
Phone: 03-9011 4898 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Klang Valley .