[Up to 45% Off] Weekend International Barbecue Buffet Dinner at La Gomera Restaurant, NEO Damansara for 1 (RM45) / 2 (RM86) / 4 (RM168) People. From RM42 per person. Pork-free
- International barbecue buffet dinner at NEO Damansara.
- Barbecue counter featuring grilled squid, flower crabs, steak, lamb shoulder, and more.
- Feast on Spanish stew, octopus with sweet paprika, fish fillet, sautéed mushrooms, paella, assorted salads and soups, dim sum, assorted desserts, and more.
- Includes an RM10 cash voucher per person, valid for the following visit.
- Suitable for buka puasa (iftar) during the month of Ramadhan.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 9, 2013 – Aug 11, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 27, 2013 – Aug 8, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat & Sun: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Children between 80cm – 110cm dine at RM10 per person.
- Children between 110cm – 130cm dine at RM29.90 per person.
- Children 79cm and below dine for free.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at La Gomera Restaurant: 012-309 5670 (Call Tue – Sun: 12pm – 11pm) / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The ocean is filled with wonders that have yet to be discovered, much like a good buffet spread or the vacuous space inside the couch. Today's Groupon digs into the unknown with a buka puasa barbecue buffet dinner at La Gomera Restaurant in NEO Damansara, Bandar Damansara Perdana. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM45 instead of RM75.90
- Buffet for 2 people for RM86 instead of RM151.80 (only RM43 per person)
- Buffet for 4 people for RM168 instead of RM303.60 (only RM42 per person)
Nestled in the corner of NEO Damansara's commercial building is La Gomera, a Spanish restaurant serving up exotic flavours for the uninitiated. Buffet offerings work in tandem with a la carte menu items in the warmly lit indoor dining space with hardwood furniture, terra cotta tiles, and textured walls. Getting to NEO Damansara is breeze; turn off the LDP into Jalan PJU 8/1 where the restaurant's tell-tale signage offers an emblem of salvage to hungry patrons like a mysterious mirage.
Each person also gets an RM10 cash voucher (valid for the following visit).
La Gomera Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol.
Phone: 012-309 5670 (Call Tue – Sun: 12pm – 11pm)
We started off with some paella, baked chicken, different types of salads, baked sausages, and tapas. The paella accompanied with the baked chicken was just...a lethal combination. They tasted so good! – Jan 10, 2012 .
First impression: cosy, quiet environment and could be a really nice place to have afternoon tea. – Apr 28, 2011
– Jacquelyn Ho