[Up to 65% Off] 3-Month Korean Language Course for Beginners. Learn to Converse, Read and Write. Choose 1 (RM160) / 2 (RM300) / 3 (RM420) People. From RM140 per person
- Korean language classes for beginners.
- Learn to converse, read and write.
- Weekly 2-hour lessons.
- Experienced and qualified teacher.
- Learning materials provided.
- Redemption period: Jun 7, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 25, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 5, max. 16 students per class.
- Intakes with insufficient students will be cancelled, students may choose to relocate to other intake slots.
- Valid for customers age 12 and above.
- Vouchers for 2 or 3 people can be used together or separately.
- Classes on public holidays will be rescheduled to different dates.
- Students are required to bring own stationeries and notebook.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Korean Language House: 016-353 3658 / 012-927 9251 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- SMS 016-353 3658 by Jun 30, 2012 with your:
- Full name
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Intake of choice
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Crude translations usually lead to harsh grammar, wrong orders and overstaying guests. Today’s Groupon assesses problems with a three-month Korean language course for beginners at Korean Language House in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM160 instead of RM400
- Course for 2 people for RM300 instead of RM800 (only RM150 per person)
- Course for 3 people for RM420 instead of RM1,200 (only RM140 per person)
- History of Korean language
- Pronunciation & writing (Hangul)
- Name of objects, places and others.
- Basic grammar: verbs, adjectives, particles, conjunctions and adverbs
- Greetings and introductions
- Sentence ending (formal polite: positive and negative)
- Time expressions
- Useful daily expressions
- Days of the week
- Making simple sentences
- Listening and conversation
- Jun 7, 2012 (Thu) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Jun 9, 2012 (Sat) 1pm – 3pm
- Jun 15, 2012 (Fri) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Jul 1, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 12pm
- Jul 11, 2012 (Wed) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Jul 29, 2012 (Sun) 1pm – 3pm
- Aug 6, 2012 (Mon) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Aug 18, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 12pm
- Aug 21, 2012 (Tue) 7.30pm – 9.30pm
More intake slots will be added depending on response.
Initiate small talk and calligraphy skills to woo Korean counterparts with an enlightening beginner course in Korean tongues. Three months of grilling lead to speaking, reading, writing and ordering in mystical propaganda as course materials provide convenient revising at home and beauty parlours. Certified and experienced teachers educate students on rightful placing of objects, places, numbers and weather upon completion of modules to score student visa and pop band applications.
Phone: 016-353 3658 / 012-927 9251 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)