KidZania Kuala Lumpur: 1-Day Admission Ticket from RM30
- Edutainment centre provides interactive learning and entertainment for children through role-playing activities.
- Take up real-life jobs and earn kidZos which can be used to pay for activities or spent at the Department Store.
- Play as a firefighter, doctor, CSI agent, police officer, and more.
- Children aged 1 and below enter for free.
- Valid for Malaysian customers only.
- 1-day admission ticket valid for 1-time entry only. No re-entry allowed after exit.
- Printed Groupon voucher and MyKad required upon redemption.
- Customers with Groupon for 1 child or 1 adult may not enter alone. Children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult and vice-versa.
- Redemption period: Jan 11, 2014 – Feb 28, 2014.
- No bookings required.
- Valid Mon – Fri, Sun: 10am – 5pm / Sat & public holidays: 10am – 3pm / 4pm – 9pm.
- Last entry: Mon – Fri, Sun: 1pm / Sat & public holidays: 12pm / 6pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 1,500 customers per day.
- Child admission ticket valid for children aged 4 – 17 only. Adult admission ticket valid for adults aged 18 – 59 only.
- Children aged 2 – 3 enter for RM35 per child, senior citizens aged 60 and above enter for RM30 per person.
- No food and drinks allowed inside the premises.
- Not valid with on-going promotions and discounts.
- Valid at KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Enquiries: 1-300-88-5439.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Being a child means one is free from worries, stress, and Monday blues. Today’s Groupon returns to childhood with a one-day admission ticket to KidZania Kuala Lumpur in Curve NX, Mutiara Damansara. Choose from:
- 1-day admission ticket for 1 child (aged 4 – 17) for RM51.50 instead of RM60
- 1-day admission ticket for 1 adult (aged 18 – 59) for RM30 instead of RM35
- 1-day admission ticket for 2 children and 1 adult for RM116 instead of RM155
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is founded on a vision of a nation run by kids, where KidZanians aged four to seventeen participate in the city’s workings by assuming up to 100 real-life jobs like firefighting, saving lives, upholding the law, and more. Chirpy children will have the opportunity of earning kidZos – KidZania’s national currency – after completing jobs which can then be used to pay for other activities, or spent on mementos and anti-adult spray at the Department Store. Parents and caretakers may accompany juniors during fun-filled adventures at the edutainment centre located at Curve NX, Mutiara Damansara which is wheelchair-friendly, supervised by security personnel at all times, and has first-aid staff on hand for emergencies and boo-boos.
Our kids favorite stop was the Z-Mart aka KidZania's supermarket. Since there were no other kids in there, our kids took turns to become the shopper and cashier. They obviously loved it - some of the things they get to do is scanning barcodes or shopping according to a list given, and at the end of it all, they get paid for doing the job properly. When they received their first salary, their faces look so happy and proud! – Nov 15, 2013
– Baby Sumo
As their work day came to an end, the kids headed off to the Department Store in KidZania to splash their cash. And they managed to find something to buy for 100 KidZos each. Well, it wasn't exactly the remote-controlled car that they were eyeing as they did not have enough money. But it did make them realise that they had to put in many hours of work before they can receive the payout that they desire. And that is the one lesson that I am glad that the KidZania experience had taught them. – Dec 17, 2012