[40% Off] Cash Voucher for All Food and Drinks at Khao by Rama V, Setia City Mall for RM30 instead of RM50. Pork-free
- Cash voucher valid for all menu items.
- Up to 135 choices of food and drinks.
- Choice of tom yam with prawns, duck curry, Thai set meals, traditional Thai desserts, and more.
- Conveniently located in a popular shopping centre.
- Price range from RM3 to RM38.
- Redemption period: Sep 24, 2012 – Dec 6, 2012.
- Bookings not required. First-come first served basis.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 9pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for more value.
- Limit 2 Groupons per receipt.
- Not valid for kids meal.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Cash voucher valid for service charge and Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Khao by Rama V: 03-3358 3159 (Call 11.30am – 9pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like taking medicine or testing a frozen pole, new cultures are best explored orally. Tantalise tongues with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you get an RM50 cash voucher for all food and drinks at Khao by Rama V at Setia City Mall, Shah Alam.
Indulge stomachs with tantalising Thai treats as cash vouchers are employed over 135 food and drink items for palatable pleasures. Fastidious folks ponder expansively over choices like tom yam prawns, duck curry, Thai set meals, Thai desserts, and other genuine fare without breaking out passports or luggage bags. With prices ranging from RM3 to RM38, convenient restaurant locales ensure family feasts, first-dates, and solitary meeting needs are met.
Phone: 03-3358 3159 (Call 11.30am – 9pm daily, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays)
Khao by Rama V has been featured in TimeOut KL.
Khao's starters are perfect for sharing: the mieng kham is loaded nicely with the necessary shrimp, peanuts, lime, shallots and chili, while the crispy fried prawns are cutely constructed and the tom yam chicken with coconut milk will spice up everyone's lives. – May 28, 2012.
I particularly enjoy the Beef Massaman set… the beef slices are so tender and the curry is so wonderfully flavourful that you just have to drench your bowl of khao with it. – May 29, 2012
So far, the food looks and taste delicious at Khao. – Jun 15, 2012